Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short Hair styles?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
invisigothgrrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote invisigothgrrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short Hair styles?
    Posted: December 14 2001 at 3:30am
I`m desperate for suggestions. My hair is short - about chin-length. I got it cut this short about a month ago (before the proposal). It was past shoulder length, but I digress.

Anyway, it`s undercut, which means that it`s VERY short underneath. I mean like 1.5 inches under the long layers on top. It`s cut this way so that the short hair sticks up and makes the overall shape look fuller.

Anyway, I`m getting married in February. I now need to figure out how to wear my hair and if a veil would look nice and all that.

Does anyone have ideas? My dress is fairly informal and I don`t have my heart set on any particular style. I`m blonde with VERY straight fine hair. I`m 24 with an oval-shaped face.

Any help would be SOOOOO much appreciated!
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2001 at 9:46pm
Reply to message: 11.43.1
have u thought about rolling it in spirals. i wonder......then maybe scrunch the spirals.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
invisigothgrrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote invisigothgrrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2001 at 2:00am
:) Thanks for the idea. I think I`m going to have to cave in and go see a stylist for some ideas. It`s a strange cut that I have (but I like it) and I wouldn`t have cut it if I would have known I would be getting married.

But anyway, thank you for your idea! I`d love to hear more anyone might have!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic