Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bridesmaid hair styles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bridesmaid hair styles
    Posted: May 14 2002 at 2:05pm
I`m a bridesmaid in my brother`s wedding. the bride wants us all to have our hair half up. The only problem is, my hair is very long and thin. Any ideas?
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2002 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Kim Kim wrote:

I'm a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding. the bride wants us all to have our hair half up. The only problem is, my hair is very long and thin. Any ideas?

you can do lots for a half up look! You can, braid the front of your hair to the crown. (cornrows)
YOu can pull your hair in to a ponytail, and curl it! You can pincurl or barrel curl it. you can do little twisty things! There is a TON of stuff you can do. Are you do your hair or is a stylest??
If you do it, just start off with a simple ponytail!
YOu can just take bobby pins and start pinning, it will give you a messy but funky kinda look!
Crimp pieces whatever! But trust me, theres a lot you can do!!!!
Inches don`t matter
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 3:02pm
Whatever you do - don't crimp your hair!!
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic