Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

friends hair for wedding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curlygurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlygurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: friends hair for wedding
    Posted: May 27 2002 at 6:05pm
my friend is going to be a bridesmaid in her sisters wedding and her sister has put no restrictions on her hair.....she can do whatever she wants with it. im doing her hair so i need some ideas. her hair is naturally wavy and goes to about the middle of her neck. she wants either a simple updo or something half up half down. my other friend and i are invited to the wedding as guests and i`m doing her hair as well. she has straight shoulder length hair that is very thin, and she doesn`t want anything too fancy. she has a square face and her hair doesn`t hold curl very well so i have no idea what i`m gonna do with her!! please help for both of them! pics are totally appreciated!! thanks
Braider View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2002 at 6:52pm
You may want to take a look at the Perfect French Classic - I`ve instructions on my site. This link will lead you to the examples page.

http://www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/braid_examples_classics.htm
N2U14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2U14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2002 at 4:47pm
curly gurly~
whats really in right now are up dos with strands braided back into the pony tail. Some people do this all the way around the head so there are some in the back too. You could do this, and put the hair tie pretty high on her head. Then, curl the pony tail with a little curling iron. Use bobby pins to hold certain peices in place where you want them.

Another hairstyle you could do, is half up and half down. Have you ever seen the movie "sugar and spice"? Well when diane is going to the dance, try doing her hair like that. Ok rent the movie then see what im talkin bout. :) I would suggest straightening it and then flipping out the bottom. Hope i helped ya.
*~Julie~*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic