Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bridesmaid hair ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wissa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bridesmaid hair ideas?
    Posted: August 20 2002 at 6:48pm
I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding next month and I dont have ANY idea on what to do with my hair. I was told I could have it anyway I want and I was leaning toward putting it up. If anyone has any ideas that arent TOO funky they would be great help. Thanks.
SilverIdol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilverIdol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2002 at 10:50pm
How about, if your hair is at least shoulder length or longer and wavy or straight, putting it in a high half ponytail, spiral-setting the ponytail and rest of your hair (or use a curling iron if you don`t mind heat styling) (if you have curly hair, no setting needed!) and asking the bride if the bridesmaids can have tiaras? Tiaras look stunning with this style, as on this style, if you want it totally up:

Put the entire hair in a high ponytail etcept ONE SMALL STRAND (around 1" wide or so). Spiral-set or curl the ponytail. Wrap it around the ponytail in a sort of wild bun. Secure with an elastic and bobby pins. Take the strand of hair, braid it, and wrap it around the base of the bun. Tada!
(º·.¸(¨*·.¸ ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
«.· ° ·. SilverIdol .· ° ·.»
(¸.·º(¸.·¨* *¨·.¸)º·.¸)
Noreau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2002 at 2:22pm
Oh don`t you hate that? Its nearing the important day and yet you haven`t found anything to do with your hair!? Baaaa... been there, done that... so I`m going to help you out with some of my ideas...

Here is a very simple, but yet elegant look--> if your hair is long and straight this will work wonders...how about putting your hair in a pony tail right in the middle of your head... leave a peice out... a thick peice ...and wrap that peice around the elastic that is holding up your hair, to secure that peice of hair use bobby pins... that way you will not be able to see the elastic and it looks fantasic... ALSO before putting your hair up part your hair to the side alittle bit in the front.... then put it up..... do you get it?

Here is another quick idea--> put your hair all the way up, get it curled aswell..... then with bobby pins put it up a nice way.... then you can always add some babies breath to your hair aswell... also for the front of your hair you can have the part to the side.... I think that would look great...... do you get that one too? Or at least some idea!?

Good luck.... Have fun!
You need to help me..PLEASE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic