Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedoff topics: white girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP wrote:

Naw, if i eva married a white girl my moms would kick my ass.
CHEEAAAAA.......my cuzin datin a white chick(she kinda chubby n dun look that good though) n i b hearin my WHOLE FAMILY talkin how he stupid n how she gonna leave them......they been sayin that since they started goin out.....n they b goin out 4 5 years!! thats lik eternity to me
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 6:09pm
i look at it dis way,
i go to a all white skool basically
so u gotta act white to be right
when u wit brown u stay down
its two sides wit a nigga
504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 6:20pm
To tell yall da truth white girls like dem self a thug aka bad boy. Sometimes it seems that they are prejidus against thier own race.
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 6:28pm
i hear that....its lik they lik every thing tha black chicks dun lik....

n they wonder y we dun**** wit them....
DaEckoTeeKId View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaEckoTeeKId Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 7:45pm
Some white girl in my college told me that she dont like white guys, i was like 'but you white' and i asked her how come and she was all actin stupid and talkin ****. Anyways, its true about head though, i dont know any black girls that are on that **** but most of the white girls are, thats some weird **** man, i just think that the white girls got no morals(and i dont mean that in a bad way)if that makes sense. If a black girls mom found out about dat ****, she would never see the outside of the house again, a white girls mom would prolly be askin questions bout it and **** and prolly try to get some black ish herself
It's tha thuggish ruggish waves
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 7:48pm
Gettin' head from the mom and daughter...now if 504 or any of you do that then I'll call you the MAN
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 7:49pm
Tru nigga white girls just now how to keep a nigga atached to getting head.
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 7:50pm
ok now i hav TWO new year resolutions.....get sum mean 360s n........
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 7:51pm
BlackFate you never messed with a white girl?
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
dmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 10:01pm
i neva wen wit a white gurl but i got head from plenty. but lately gettin head from white gurls been gettin popular like "livestrong rubberbands"
Now i aint from Michigan but im in the Fab 5
You know, Yayo and 50, Buck and Game, You know my fuckin name.....i let the cannon off in ur mans new cloth now he leakin sandwitch sauce
tos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 5:10am
Originally posted by 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP wrote:

Naw, if i eva married a white girl my moms would kick my ass.
lol
Sans aucun soucis philosophie.....Akunamatata OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
raiders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raiders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 7:37am
dont let them blk women fool u they give head too almost all of them. im a little older then most of yall cats so i know from experience . most just wont do it right off the bat which im cool with some will . they like to make sure they gone be with u 1st once they really start feeling u its usually chop chop time . a lot of them really aint that good at it though because they dont take pride in it like wht girls.
i will soon be swimming in waves
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 11:13am
true white girls give you head like they in da olympics r somethin.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 11:19am
ALL GIRLS GIVE HEAD,WHITE GIRLS JUST ENJOY IT MORE.LIKES ITS THERE FAVORITE POP SICLE.
We climb together on this site!
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 2:49pm
Nowadays love see's no color, so does sex.

Another thing I noticed is that a lot of white girls are gettin' to have big asses...
(just addin' my 5 cents0
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 2:57pm
a white girls fantasy iz nothin more than a big black @#$%, i throw tiny ass white girls in da air and catch em wit my @#$% so much i had to name my @#$% trampoline.
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 3:17pm
this is one funny ass nicca lol
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
gslim southernboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gslim southernboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 3:52pm
some white girls got ass like black girls
G Slim
DaEckoTeeKId View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaEckoTeeKId Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 5:44pm
Damn right, i see some white girl the other day, i was like dang girl imma call the cops, who's booty you be stealin
It's tha thuggish ruggish waves
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 6:26pm

true white girls give you head like they in da olympics r somethin.
i went wit lik 3 or 4 but i aint neva bone........but thats gonna change.....yo today i had this on my mind n every time i saw a white chick in my skool i tried 2 picture her givin head....if i cood then i was flirtin wit dem today n if not den BYE......i got my eyes on this one chick though......she mad "out there" n i heard as soon as u lay down sum game its CHOP CHOP CHOP so i was lik ok missy wats ur numba....she was lik u known me 4 a year now how com u juss now want my numba....i was lik cuz i muss of been blinded by ur own beauty cuz i only juss now realized it....she had this ronald mcdonald smile on her face n gav me her digits.....gonna kall her tonight.......she look pretty good actually n she lik "the new phenonemon" cuz she gotta booty.....wonder y i aint holla sooner......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic