Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedoff topics: white girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: off topics: white girls
    Posted: November 19 2004 at 9:39am
You can can date or marry whatever ethnicity you would like, if that is what you prefer.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 9:34am
what the fuc is a mandingo??
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

;] i huv no problem wid white grls but my main selection is latinas and prs and dominicans, mexicans ... bascially they all look da same :/ i luv dem yellow grls.. im sorry fo all da sistas who get pissed wen i tell dem dis.. fuk off ;] Dont get me wrong.. i think im a big mandingo, but my main grl is black.
LMAO........black chicks get mad tight wen u say u feelin hispanics n whites....but if dey aint act so DAMN STUPID all tha time then we woodn't b runnin from them

i still got luv my black chicks.....if i eva was lik "mommy imma marry a whitey" she'd slap sum sense into me...literally........but aint no one wanna gurl thats gonna front n b 2faced all the time
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 8:50pm
[QUOTE=Twista]
i luv dem yellow grls.. [/Q

haha.. thatz tha first time I've eva heard sum1 refer to them like that
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 8:45pm
;] i huv no problem wid white grls but my main selection is latinas and prs and dominicans, mexicans ... bascially they all look da same :/ i luv dem yellow grls.. im sorry fo all da sistas who get pissed wen i tell dem dis.. fuk off ;] Dont get me wrong.. i think im a big mandingo, but my main grl is black.
realistkilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realistkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 8:42pm
i didnt tell her dat i said it to myself
neva leave home witout ya brush
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 7:44pm
thats not exactly how u persuade a grl 2 giv head...
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 6:03pm
Shouldn't have told her "all yall like to do that"...she prolly got offended, I don't know
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
realistkilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realistkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 5:58pm
dis 1 wht girl i was messin wit wouldnt giv me no brains she said thats nasty as hell i was mad like u cant be serious all yall like to do dat
neva leave home witout ya brush
Rocawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2004 at 11:44pm
the spanish chics in philly are nice as fuc, especially if dey mixed with blac, thats like one of the best combos right there, dis one girl I pulled is mixed wit blac and rican, curves, and hair of a spanish female, and the ass of a sista, make a long story she a 10
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 11:39pm
i see barely spanish any chiks around da nati, mad spanish dudes doe, sumden gotta change
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP wrote:

Man if thats what you are lookin for you need to go to miami.

i kno there are alot of spanish broads in the Nati...i just gotta kno the right places 2 look...in some months ima be in the ATL so uh ima be searchin there 2
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

Ya'll need to watch who you mess with, these girls... umm of other ethnic groups are quick to call rape, whether you raped her or not. Kobe Bryant is a popular case, but I have a personal account of one. Never again, do i want the police knockon on my door at 5 in the morning about someone getting raped, who wasn't really raped but was mad cause someone called her a hoe, and then called the police saying she was raped.

yeah thats grimey right there
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 9:21pm
Ya'll need to watch who you mess with, these girls... umm of other ethnic groups are quick to call rape, whether you raped her or not. Kobe Bryant is a popular case, but I have a personal account of one. Never again, do i want the police knockon on my door at 5 in the morning about someone getting raped, who wasn't really raped but was mad cause someone called her a hoe, and then called the police saying she was raped.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

DaEckoTeeKId View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaEckoTeeKId Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by NewEraOg NewEraOg wrote:

spanish chick wit nice hair ,nice face,nice boobs and fat ass= future baby mama

No doubt, no doubt. That nore video with nina sky be makin me wanna take a trip or more likely a tour of south america, god damn!
It's tha thuggish ruggish waves
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 6:53pm
spanish chick wit nice hair ,nice face,nice boobs and fat ass= future baby mama
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Bowizzle View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP wrote:

I met dis white chick at my basketball game yesterday and after talking to her for about 10 min I figured that white girls are more likely to give you head than a black girl. Whats yalls opinion?
dats true u see them flicks
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 6:26pm
lol im non denominational i jus kno i gotta repent for my sins and i should b good and u gotta do some repentin also bodyguard for callin us heathens thas passing judgements you aint got da power to do dat lol

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 5:25pm
they catholics cause their parents raised them that way...they tryna bust nuts tho so they could care less bout what the religion says
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 5:24pm
I-Ching symbol for turning point...Fu.

And besides no religion condones pre-marital sex so all of you are hethens.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic