Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedoff topics: white girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: off topics: white girls
    Posted: November 14 2004 at 3:56pm
I met dis white chick at my basketball game yesterday and after talking to her for about 10 min I figured that white girls are more likely to give you head than a black girl. Whats yalls opinion?
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 4:01pm
THERE'S NO OPINION TO GIVE...THATS A COMMON FACT....NOT 2 BE DISRESPECTFUL,BUT WE'VE TALKED ABOUT WHT GIRLS B4...SAME SUBJECT NAME AND EVERYTHING9UR REPEATING HISTORY)
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 4:26pm
If she white, she right
If she black, she staying back
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by JiggaMan JiggaMan wrote:

If she white, she right
If she black, she staying back
lol
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 4:42pm
yup yup.....i think its cuz they tryin 2 compete wit otha chicks in tha world n they think they gotta do certain stuff 2 get guys (either that or they juss hoes)
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 4:47pm
Black man + Money = White girls...ask Kobe, he wanted some vanilla
Dream Team Website

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 4:50pm
the black gurls b gettin upset cuz we b****in wit tha white gurls n not them......but meanwhile they always b frontin n **** especially in front of their friends lik they aint feelin u.....meanwhile tha white chick is tha exact opposite......(plus they lik that black @#$%.....they kno black dudes got tha biggest).....
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 4:55pm
yo 504 how did you come up with this conclusion???...you said you were talking to the chick for 10 min. She went down on you at the bball game 10 min after meeting her or something???...DAMN, your game that tight brotha? LOL
Dream Team Website

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 4:58pm
LMAO......mayb he means it was easier to bag her numba n sum background info on her than a black chick
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:29pm
LOL. na man I was talking to her after da game and when I was about to go she started to beg me not to go. Any way she said she would do anything for me not to go. I said anything and she said ill even give you head. So when da locker room was empty she gave me head wit out even hesitating and I was like damn girl Either u really lonely or really horny!!!!!!!!!!!
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:33pm
DAMN, you got it like that, I never did anything in the locker room...just the beach but it was night time tho.
Dream Team Website

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP wrote:

LOL. na man I was talking to her after da game and when I was about to go she started to beg me not to go. Any way she said she would do anything for me not to go. I said anything and she said ill even give you head. So when da locker room was empty she gave me head wit out even hesitating and I was like damn girl Either u really lonely or really horny!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN homie......thats pretty OUTstandin......closest i can get 2 that was head in tha movies.....but u take tha cake
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:35pm
Man white girls are da easiest 2 hook espcially da ones dat r really desperet. all you have to do is look nice and be nice.
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:39pm
n it dun hurt 2 have sum waves
dakid88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakid88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by BlackFate BlackFate wrote:

the black gurls b gettin upset cuz we b****in wit tha white gurls n not them......but meanwhile they always b frontin n **** especially in front of their friends lik they aint feelin u.....meanwhile tha white chick is tha exact opposite......(plus they lik that black @#$%.....they kno black dudes got tha biggest).....

Nigga u couldnt have said it better when black chics r around their friends they try 2 front like they dont like u but if a white chic like u and she is around her friends they will give u some kind of signal that they like u.
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:42pm
Yea keep the waves spinning LOL
Dream Team Website

513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP wrote:

Man white girls are da easiest 2 hook espcially da ones dat r really desperet. all you have to do is look nice and be nice.

datz da truf, real ish,
i been wit 3 white chix n i wuz gettin dome within da first week n sum within significantly less tyme, im yet 2 meet a sistah dat giv me dome, do the math..
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:57pm
So are yall just messing with these white girls or do yall plan on actually starting something serious with one of them??
Dream Team Website

Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 5:59pm
Naw, if i eva married a white girl my moms would kick my ass.
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by dakid88 dakid88 wrote:

Originally posted by BlackFate BlackFate wrote:

Nigga u couldnt have said it better when black chics r around their friends they try 2 front like they dont like u but if a white chic like u and she is around her friends they will give u some kind of signal that they like u.
i kno right?!!.....white chicks b showin u off in front of their friends lik we a prize.....dun u luv tha attention
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic