Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

straight vs wavy/curly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jazzgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: straight vs wavy/curly
    Posted: August 01 2003 at 3:37am
If I want to keep my hair laid down, will it be ok if i'll wear it straight?
"We have both lost ourselves, but sometimes we reveal the most when we are least like ourselves."
-Anais Nin
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 1:02am
Sure Jazzgurl, do what you like, it is your day and your choice! I am sure you will look beautiful however you wear your hair! You will be glowing!

I love the little woman in white dressed sexy and cool for her wedding that you have next to your name. I love her wedding outfit!

Your other pic of the showgirl was very cool too.
tina
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 1:02am
Sure Jazzgurl, do what you like, it is your day and your choice! I am sure you will look beautiful however you wear your hair! You will be glowing!

I love the little woman in white dressed sexy and cool for her wedding that you have next to your name. I love her wedding outfit!

Your other pic of the showgirl was very cool too.
tina
jazzgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 5:46am
thanks! i sure am very excited about my upcoming wedding all i want is to make it perfect
"We have both lost ourselves, but sometimes we reveal the most when we are least like ourselves."
-Anais Nin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic