Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair attachements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hockeynut_33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hockeynut_33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair attachements
    Posted: July 07 2004 at 12:21pm
I have VERY fine hair and I am looking for a ponytail I can attach to help make my updo fuller for my upcoming wedding. My hair dresser said to get human hair. I haven't been able to find any that attach like pony tails. Can some help??

Thanks!
Psylocke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psylocke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 12:29pm
The easiest way to deal with that which i have found is to get an attachment that is of light color and in the style that you want and have your hair dresser dye it for you to match.

this way if you have any highlights, choose to change your color before the date, or just really hard-to-find color,

you will get a perfect match.
Hope that helps!
frizzygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 4:31pm
Didn't find any real human hair pieces but i think synthetic can still look great! i have a few friends that bought some cheap attachments that look great. Check out some of these pieces by Revlon, Eva Gabor, Raquel Welch, etc:

http://www.bestwigoutlet.com/gdept.asp?dept_id=04

You could always find a place in your area that does hair extensions and i know they would have a attachment or could order one for ya'.

OH!!! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!!
CO wash only since September '04! Dyed red botticelli curls (3b), fine and just past shoulder length
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:57pm
You're looking for a fall. Falls come in lots of styles. Most wig suppliers carry them, mostly in synthetic, but some come in human hair, too.

There are lots of different types of bases and clips for attaching them, too.

Google on "human hair wigs". You'll find tons of stuff. Or look in the Yellow pages under "wigs" for a salon or shop that specializes in hairpieces.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
drwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 1:07pm
Human hair definatly is the best idea. You can get "weft" which is long strands of hair and have your hair dresser make whatever out of it. If this isnt your hairdressers forte find one that deals with wigs more. This dosent have to cost a fortune!! Where are you?
Dawn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic