Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!!Can i have an updo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!!Can i have an updo?
    Posted: September 12 2004 at 12:56am
You might have to get creative with it, but sure, you can have an updo at that length. The parts that are too short to sweep back, you can twist back along the hairline and secure with hairpins, or if they're long enough, braid them back and tuck in tiny flowers or decorative hairpins anywhere there might be ends poking out of the braid too conspicuously. When you reach the back, you could tuck it into a bun or something like a French Twist, or one of those cute little fountain twists where the ends aren't tucked into the twist, but left to sprout out from the top. . . Just take a while to play with your hair, try different ideas and different accessories, and see what you come up with.
More awesome than a manatee!
autumn04 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autumn04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2004 at 4:12pm
How long does hair have to be to get an updo? My hair is just below my earlobes, its curly. I will get married in the spring, probably april or may. My hair growth is about average. I was wondering, will i be able to get a decent updo? Also my hair is very very thick! Should that help even if its too short?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic