Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Simpson hair clips....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
renag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Simpson hair clips....
    Posted: September 10 2006 at 8:04am

There are  easy ways to get almost the same look .  I think the reason hers was so difficut was because the clips she was using are large hairpins/bob pins  and they really don't hold the hair you need to build support for them to work .  the clips we have been getting from  gemstonze.com are made on barretts so they stay and hold  in the hair...

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 9:17pm
Be aware though, I saw a special on tv about her weading day, and they showed when they were doing her hair. It looks like a simple hair do, but is anything but. I mean they were literally using hair needles and thread and sowing her hair to make it stay in place. So make sure whoever is doing your hair, knows what they are doing.

Congratulations on your wedding and best of wishes. Hope you look beautiful that day and every turns out fab. I wish you everlasting love and happyness.

Much love, Shary
renag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 5:32pm

I've had a ton of prom girls  getting  clips from gemstonze.  It really seems like the hairstyle jessica did is really popular

jaidynsmom View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaidynsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 3:08pm
I need help! Getting married in October and will be duplicating/attempting to duplicate Jessica Simpsons wedding hairstyle. Does anyone know where I can find hair clips similar to the ones used in her hair?
Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic