Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Party!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christmas Party!!!!!!!
    Posted: December 17 2000 at 4:40am
Hi, I am going to a christmas party and i would like to have my hair up, but i want it to look funky & trendy, i have medium length blonde hair with a fringe, any ideas?
I quite like the look where you have a bun with whispy bits sticking out but i wouldn`t have a clue how to do it!!
Dee
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2000 at 8:20pm
Dee, Gather your hair in a tail high up on your head. twist the tail round itself and leave the ends sticking out. Use some funky clips or something to keep it funky.
Jen :-)
NOYB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOYB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2000 at 3:32pm
Reply to message: 13.15.1
Jen8541 found this page gurlpages.com/cool_twins/hairstyles.html it has alot of hairstlyes in it (messy bun looks) with directions check it out!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic