Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Military ball hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica4202 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica4202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Military ball hairstyles
    Posted: March 29 2001 at 7:14am
I need any ideas for a formal hairstyle for a military ball. I have medium length brown hair and I`m not the most talented with updo`s. This dance is next week!
ladykera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2001 at 12:38pm
Reply to message: 13.95.1
Okay, better late than never... this will be for those of you going to a military ball since i believe this one has past. To start, how you wear your hair is going to depend on your role in this ball. Is you are the one in the military, you probably already know the rules and regs. on hair. However, I`ve found that they get kinda leniant when it comes to balls. For my last one (I was the one in uniform, my date was the guy in the tux) :) I went to Claire`s and bought a claw clip that had long fake hair coming out of it. I pulled my hair into a pony tail (it was a little higher than shoulder length at the time) and did the clip over the tail. Then I braided the fake hair and wound it around the clip so it looked like I hade a big braided bun. I got tons of compliments. So, maybe your not the one going in uniform, you get more leeway. Do what ever you want as long as it`s not too out there (ie- shaving your head, dying your hair blue, 7" mohaw spikes) because you`ll probably get more than a few disaproving looks. Good luck to everyone out there.
-Kera aka airforcegrrrrrl
-Kera
aka princess of the air force (they just don`t know it yet)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic