Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need a new do`for a big dance!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brittany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need a new do`for a big dance!!
    Posted: April 21 2001 at 11:32pm
Okay I am 14 and in my school we have a graduation dance/party at the end of the year. Well anyways I am wearing a chinese looking dress and I dont know what to do with my hair.It barely touches my shoulders (growing it out) and my bangs almost reach behind my ears.I have some layers throughout my hair.My hair is brown and wavy/straight.Umm........the website where my dress is at is www.lilychoo.com and is under shanghai dresses and is the purple one.
PS:I need to know by June 1
mandyhny View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandyhny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2001 at 2:00pm
maybe you can try and blow dry it really straight. or you can put those hair chopsticks on...hope it sorta helps
Charisma View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2001 at 10:14pm
I did the same thing for a dance about a year ago. My hair was about the same length. You could do a half up/half down style, with the up part twisted into a small knot. It probably wont hold on its own, so you could use those chopsticks. Criss cross them through the middle, and voila! Hope this helps.
Nadine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2001 at 12:25pm
Reply to message: 13.115.1
i did 2 buns like princess leia but a little bit smaller and higher and left some out and made it look like choppy
*(`.`)*
and put in 2 party parasols. I was the hit of the party!
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2001 at 7:56pm
I would suggest a half-up look. In the top half, make a detailed bun (my creation, thank you very much). The bun is a normal bun but it`s composed of a bunch of small little twists. All you do is put your hair in a ponytail, take small sections at a time and twist them till they`re tight, then twist it all together and wrap around the ponytail. It adds interest to a neutral bun and people will love touching your hair! Hope you have a great dance
~Hairdesigner~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic