Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sick of it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sick of it!
    Posted: July 11 2001 at 3:09pm
I have seen too many girls with their hair in cornrows or "twists". I`ve seen about 50 girls at one time wear it because they thought it was "trendy" of them. I`m sick of it. I want a new, creative style of my own, not something that EVERYONE decided to wear. BE ORIGINAL!
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2001 at 2:05pm
Reply to message: 13.134.1
I know how that is. It`s always either the twists or that curly updo. It drives me up the wall. Anyway, I design hair so you won`t find anyone else wearing my hairstyles and yes, they are creative. Here`s one you might like: Box Braids.
1. Find a small box (the kind that jewelry comes in works well) and tape it shut.
2. Make a ponytail in the middle of the head
3. Braid the pony 8 times
4. Divide the braids in half (2 sections of 4 braids each)
5. place the box with a corner sticking up between the two sections
6. Wrap the left braids around the box as many times as they will go and pin them down.
7. Weave the right braids, over under over under, through them. If necessary, wrap them around the box and weave some more.
8. Pin them down
~Hairdesigner~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic