Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Moulin Rouge Hair Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moulin Rouge Hair Style
    Posted: November 24 2001 at 10:24pm
My work Xmas party theme is `Moulin Rouge` - I have medium length hair with a fringe - what sort of style is `Mouline Rouge`?

thanks
Julie
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2001 at 7:35pm
Reply to message: 13.194.1
You would probably want to look like Nicole Kidman in moulin rouge, so there`s a couple styles she wears. First, she wears her hair down, parted over her left eye, and wavy. She also wears it up in a french twist with a top hat on top. If you don`t want to look like nicole, just a general showgirl will do--they all wear hats or tiaras, the wilder the better. All of them also have their hair up. Some have bangs curled in ringlets, but a "fringe" doesn`t sound long enough for that. The one girl with bangs in the picture i`m looking at has her hair (other than her bangs) swept back in some kind of updo--a french twist, a bun, whatever. The overall effect should be very dramatic--make sure you overdo your makeup (unless you`re nicole), wear lots of mascara and black eyeliner, go way over the top. Have fun!
~Hairdesigner~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic