Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my hair is 24 inch. and i need help for easy everyday updos without cutting my hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my hair is 24 inch. and i need help for easy everyday updos without cutting my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair is 24 inch. and i need help for easy everyday updos without cutting my hair
    Posted: June 15 2002 at 4:40pm
I envy you all w/ long hair. I got my longish hair cut shorter and I feel so bad.
:(
that is a hair DON'T
mya View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2002 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by asian_lisa87 asian_lisa87 wrote:

my hair is 24 inch. pure black.
and i was woundering is there any updos?
ive been searching this site for 2 hours and i found one.....and i was woundering if anyone has any sites can u email me.... at asian_lisa87@hotmail.com
plus on im msn 2!!!!!! just add my email!!!!
i want updos for every day stuff.. and my hair is straight.
plz i really need help ive been putting up my hair in a ponytail for 4 years.

plz....email me or post the URL or and ideas!!!!

Go to hair bouitque.com and there will be a bunch of hair styles . when you get this mesage right back
kelley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2002 at 3:07pm
ahh i kno exactly what u mean... my hair is about the same length as urs down to my waist...ideas for putting it up...i dunno if u watch like asian soap operas and asian girl groups but u know how they like to have it half up? well do that and then just kinda bunch it up and stick bobby pins or clips in all over...kinda like a messy look but almost like half done up...or u can do different style braids and twists and incorporate ribbons or beads... be creative... u can always curl ur hair as well if u have the time and if not...check out those korean girl groups or any asian female singer/actress... they usually have similar hair types with plenty of ideas for hair dos =)
asian_lisa87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asian_lisa87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2002 at 10:37pm
my hair is 24 inch. pure black.
and i was woundering is there any updos?
ive been searching this site for 2 hours and i found one.....and i was woundering if anyone has any sites can u email me.... at asian_lisa87@hotmail.com
plus on im msn 2!!!!!! just add my email!!!!
i want updos for every day stuff.. and my hair is straight.
plz i really need help ive been putting up my hair in a ponytail for 4 years.

plz....email me or post the URL or and ideas!!!!
asian_lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic