Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Lopez Big Hair Look?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shelby Marie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelby Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Lopez Big Hair Look?
    Posted: April 04 2002 at 7:13pm
I loved JLO at the Academy Awards and want to get her big hair. I have to do my hair for my cousin`s wedding and I want to do something great that I can do myself.

Any steps or tips would be so much appreciated.

hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2002 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Shelby Marie Shelby Marie wrote:

I loved JLO at the Academy Awards and want to get her big hair. I have to do my hair for my cousin's wedding and I want to do something great that I can do myself.

Any steps or tips would be so much appreciated.

though I disagree with your tastes, the steps are relatively easy.
J-Lo`s hair was half up, so section your hair from ear to ear. Then section again, this time running the comb just a tiny bit away from the hairline all the way around. Back-comb the hair behind the bit you just sectioned off until you get the volume you want. Then take the very front section and smooth it over the teased section. Put this all back into a ponytail and curl the ends. Wrap a small piece of hair over the ponytail. Spritz with hair spray.
~Hairdesigner~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic