Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

May 19th is my Formal..HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noreau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 19th is my Formal..HELP!
    Posted: May 06 2002 at 4:00pm
Hey, I hope someone can help me out here.. I am having a VERY hard time on what I should do with my hair for Formal which is on May 19th 2002. I have (just past my shoulders) brown,sort of thick hair,with a bit or a curl. I want my hair to be up so it will bare my back of my dress( my dress is long,navy blue with sparkles),PLEASE I need someones help,and soon. I`m getting stressed here. ThanK you !
You need to help me..PLEASE!
LilQutie02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilQutie02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2002 at 6:00pm
Hey, I think it would look nice if you have a french twist up the back (or upside down french braid) with the rest all culry with pin curls all over the top of your head. Maybe you can even wear a sparkly tiara to make it look really formal, and throw some peices in the front.
loralie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loralie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 1:37pm
Curl the ends of your hair.
Part your hair 3/4 on the right side and rest of your 1/4 on your left.
Make it like pigtails(with the part) and then twist both of the pigtails and then cross both of the pigtails and finish it with some kind of hair accessory.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic