Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Up-do for Prom (it`s in a week!!!!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cai View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Up-do for Prom (it`s in a week!!!!)
    Posted: May 10 2002 at 11:00pm
Hi. I realllly need an idea for my hair for prom which is only in a week (ahhhh). I`m getting it done at a salon but I need to know what I want. My hair`s straight and has longer layers. The hair on the back of my head reaches just at, maybe slightly past my shoulders, then it gradually gets shorter to the front where the shortest pieces end at my chin. I hate the "fake" and overdone look. I also don`t go for the pieces that hang in your face (they always get flat and end up in my mouth). If someone could just give me a relatively simple but elegent idea for my hair i would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Noreau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 9:24pm
Hey, oh sister I am havin` then same problem..my Formal is in exactly a week... at this time next Sunday I will be partying it up(hopefully with a hair style) ANYWAYS... what I think you should try is having it all curled in the back... lots of ringlets...and putting it up with a bunch of bobby pins, you could also add some accessories seeing as you don;t want anything hanging in the front. I can visualize it but I am having problems trying to really explain it. But I hope you understand anyway. I hope you have fun, good luck! :)
You need to help me..PLEASE!
Cai View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2002 at 12:15pm
Noreau- thanks....i think i`m gonna do that. now if i could just decide how to pull it back (twisties, braids, side sweep).....well i have a whole two hours to decide hehe. how long is your hair and maybe i can give you some ideas. thanks again.
Noreau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2002 at 2:46pm
I think you should put it in Twists..that would look nice.
I have long,sort of thick brown hair that goes to about...well about 2 1/2 inchs past my shoulders..any ideas?

No problem... have fun! :)
You need to help me..PLEASE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic