Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my hair colour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emmie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair colour
    Posted: September 19 2002 at 9:32am
i am a natural blonde but i am sick of been called a blonde bimbo or that i am thick cause i am blonde what should i do i like my colour and so does my partner
JDP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 5:31pm
You need to change your attitude not your appearance.

If you really want to change your hair, get it cut but keep the color.
kristen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 6:23am
U R SUCH A JERK! oh my god u are a disgrace to blondes everywhere. An i mean that. Being blonde is so helpfull in life. When u get in high school most of the popular ppl are blondes! An to all the brunettes everywhere you guys have great styles too. I wus going to become one but then i thought no. and so bye!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 5:33pm
Visit your favorite Colorist and get some lowlights. Instead of putting in streaks of blonde, you have a darker color put in.

Real dark, medium dark, light dark, red or blue.
Thick streaks, thin streaks, one streak or a hundred streaks...The possibilities are endless!!!!

It`s really popular right now, it creates movement and depth.

Color on!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic