Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HEy guys! I need help on everyday hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blonde_teen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blonde_teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEy guys! I need help on everyday hairstyles
    Posted: January 17 2003 at 6:30am
I have blonde hair and shoulder lenght it is thick an wavy just like the Kristen said. Please tell me some hairstyles. I already wear it in a bun But .... if u have any hairstyle to DO WITH a bun then share ur ideas. Please help me!! Tahnxs alot. bye
*~*KrIsTeN*~*
Nydancer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 6:32am
U could always do a messy bun
Kristen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 6:33am
Originally posted by Nydancer Nydancer wrote:

U could always do a messy bun

no thanx..... everyone is doing that already in my shcool. i want to be diffrent for once. any other ideas?
nydancer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 6:35am
Ummmm...a high ponytail with curls. That always does the trick for me...or maybe u could get a perm.
Kristen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2003 at 6:36am
Originally posted by nydancer nydancer wrote:

Ummmm...a high ponytail with curls. That always does the trick for me...or maybe u could get a perm.

Thanxs alot! I will try that. But people still give me some more ideas. Let ur voice be heard LOL ( laugh out loud )
kimmyluna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmyluna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 9:30am
do two different ponytails. One on top and then on the bottom. Twirl the one on top leaving the ends hang and then twirl the bottom like you would put one of the metal claws into it. You can even use colorful chopsticks as decorations.

Here`s another one, which I like alot: part your hair in the middle at the nape of your neck. Twirl one side tightly, then the other, while holding the other one with a couple of fingers, then use an elastic band and tie them together.

There are so many different things you can do. I just thought of this one, for a funky updo, you can part your hair in lots of small sections, use small elastic bands and tie them, then when done, tie it all together into a ponytail. I don`t know, it sounds cool. :P But, anyhoo, hope this helps!
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
Not a star? big deal. star in your own
damn show.
Your body is your temple, worship it.
Joanne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 5:44am
havin curly hair myself, cane rope always looks good, up to half way and then scrunch the back and just let it flow.!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic