Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Formal Style for Short Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Formal Style for Short Hair!
    Posted: August 06 2004 at 6:25pm
I'l bet you could get a hairdresser to put the back of your hair into a french twist.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 1:25am
You could go to the library or bookstore and look up books about vintage hairstyles. I tried to look online for websites with instructions, but my web-searching skills leave much to be desired. Most of what I found were links to books for sale on Amazon.com and other book store sites.
More awesome than a manatee!
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2004 at 11:26am
Thats what I wanted to do, but I have been having a hard time acheiving the tight curls. I tried it with the curling iron and it didn't turn out too good. What size rollers should I use? And which way do I curl it? Should all the curls be flipping under? Or different ways?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2004 at 12:07am
Maybe you could set it on rollers and do something Marilyn Monroe-like :-) . I think that would look very well-suited with the dress!
More awesome than a manatee!
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 12:23pm
v

Edited by amymusic - January 16 2007 at 12:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic