Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A good long hair style for all of you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Asian Invasion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Asian Invasion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A good long hair style for all of you
    Posted: October 16 2004 at 12:35am
Hi, I have my homecoming dance tomorrow, and so I start experimenting with my hair to see how I could do it myself, and I came up with this hairstyle. It's good for hair that is at least 2 or 3 inches past your shoulders. It works with layers (I have layers) and without.

Steps:

1) Make sure to have "old" hair or products that can make your hair hold well.

2) Using a nice brush or comb, make an uneven part from the front hairline to the nape of your neck. Pin the larger pigtail up to concentrate on your smaller one.

3) Using a hair-friendly band that's the same color as your hair, tie your hair up right beside your ear. Taking tiny sections at a time, twist them until they tighten and start falling on top of itself. Then use a bobby pin the same color of your hair and pin it. Use mouse, gel, or other hair styling products if needed.

4) Repeat with the rest of that small pigtail. Work around the entire pigtail, so that you have a nice bun. Use mouse, gel, or other hair styling products if needed.

5) Take the larger pigtail out of it's clip and start brushing it in the direction towards the smaller pig tail. Use a hair friendly band to tie it right below or behind the other pigtail.

6) Hair spray it all. Use mouse, gel, or other hair styling products if needed.

7) You may wish to add hair accessories or jewelry to decorate it.

I'm not the best at explaining hairstyles, but this one is very simple to do, and looks good with many dresses in my opinion. If you don't understand anything, feel free to ask. =)

I wish you all the best of luck with your hair and the best time at your social events!

-Invasion

PS- You may wish to use hot rollers on the ponytail that ends up hanging to add a more romantic effect to the style. =P
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic