Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Formal crisis!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sassi_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassi_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Formal crisis!!!
    Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:45pm
Hey guys and girls!
i have just signed up, and im having probs with hair!!! i have a graduation/formal on the 2nd of december. My hair is just above my shoulders and its fairly thick.......and i want an updo!! but i think its not long enuf for it....Any suggestions? i have an oval face, with a high forehead. Im brunette. My dress is a 3 quarter black halter, low cut (black). I want something elegant yet sexy. Please help me!!! im running out of time!!!!!
CS
*+*Fall DowN 7 TimEs GeT Up 8*+*
sassi_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassi_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 4:23am
thanks for the help. its ok, not that anyone cares, but ive found my hairstyle. its just a matter of figuring out how to do it.
cs
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 7:30am
What did you find? Can you post a link to a pic?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
sassi_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassi_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 2:41am
i dont know how to make the picci a link in the first place. and i havent gort one actually picture.....ive drawn it. ive used a few different pictures combined, and have come up with a criss-cross side (hair is made into a net) and its pulled back into a ringlet hair piece i have found ( i have short hair) . it looks cool. now we have to practice it untill it works. Thank you for asking though......but can u plz tell me how to make a picci a link?
thank you,
cassi
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 7:39am
The picture needs to be online.

You copy the URL of the picture, which is in the bar at the top of your browser. (starts with http://...)

Then just paste it into the text of your message.

Or you can right click on the picture, which will bring up a menu. You would select something like "Copy image location". Then paste.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic