Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

physique products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shemarie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shemarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: physique products
    Posted: March 16 2000 at 8:27pm
has anyone tried the physique products? how well do they work.?
Clara View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2000 at 12:00am
Yes I've tried them. I read the ads and was very impressed. I thought this may be my dream product. I was disappointed. The fact is I saw no difference than with any other product. I have only used the contouring line, but I wasn't impressed. I bought all the products too...the shampoo, conditioner, gel and hair spray...nothing special about any of them...JUST COSTLY that's all. Clara
bevyj View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bevyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2000 at 10:35pm
i just purchased thier shampoo & conditioner for dry hair yesterday..... i'll let you know
daisy91597 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy91597 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2000 at 11:39pm
I tried the conditioner. It left my hair so soft that I didn't need to use any styling products after blow drying.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic