Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to get small curls!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
darin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to get small curls!!!!!!
    Posted: March 23 2000 at 4:15am
How do you get the raelly tight curls? I 've tried every relaxer/texterizer and nothing works I just end up with large curls. I'm a male that's not into the Jerry curl look and I think the short curls look good but I can't get them!!!PLEASE HELP

Darin
kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2000 at 9:06pm
hi Darin, I have some pretty kinky I mean curly hair naturally and until recently I have always relaxed it. Well I got tired of doing that and decided to go for a more natural look and just let my hair grow for awhile with NO chemicals at all just washing my hair. After a couple of weeks I started to add just plain old hair gel after i would wash it. That ended up defining my curls (kinks) and it looked pretty tight. I don't know if that will work for you or not, but I've tried all the curly perms and they actually relaxed my hair as opposed to curling it. Good luck, small curls look really good (I think)
daddyo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daddyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2000 at 5:22pm
I know what you mean. The loose curls don't do it for me either.
Have you tried a spiral perm?
missiv00 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missiv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2000 at 11:14pm
hey, i read your letter and i felt inspired to try what you did. Does gel really work? I recently (2 years ago) made that step to go all natural thinking it would be healthier for my hair. I currently have in braids trying to restrain my napps. Any suggestions? please reply back!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic