Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

infusium 23

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cheryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: infusium 23
    Posted: May 27 2000 at 10:53am
Have anyone tried Infusium 23 products? Let me Know. Thanks
diviness View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diviness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2000 at 3:46pm
I've used Infusium 23 products for the past 3 years that I've been wearing microbraids. I have 3 daughters and the products work well on their hair as well.

You know how you spend years finding that "right system" that works for your hair? Well I've finally found it. :-) I have long, thick, coarse, coarse hair, and Infusium 23 has done the trick for a long time. In addition to Infusium 23's shampoos and conditioners, I use an all natural light African hairdressing.

Thanks for listening. :-)
Cheryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2000 at 8:46pm
THANKS FOR RESPONDING. I APPRECIATE IT!
Lilikoi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilikoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2000 at 2:32pm
I also use the Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment regularly. My hair has become damaged from frequent blow-drying, ironing, and chemical relaxing and the leave-in treatment does a good job of keeping my hair in good shape. My hair feels pretty coarse without conditioning, and it helps leave my hair nice and soft. After shampooing and conditioning, I blot my hair dry with a towel and apply the leave-in treatment all through my hair before combing through. Then I put my usual styling products on over it and style as usual.
Cheryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2000 at 8:34pm
Thanks Lilikoi, have you notice that your hair is repairing from the damage since using the treatment? has your hair grown? I have the same problems as you had so stop I flat ironing and using so much heat. I just started so no change yet.
Lilikoi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilikoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2000 at 12:58am
Yes, my hair is able to grow out very long, down to my waist. When I had my major hair chop recently from my waist to just below my shoulders, the hair stylist was surprised at the condition of my hair since she had expected it to be a lot more damaged considering my styling techniques. So that might be due to using Infusium as well as using oils when I blow-dry and iron. How has it been working for you in the past month?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic