Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever heard of this product before?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BrownSugar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownSugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you ever heard of this product before?
    Posted: September 14 2000 at 9:37pm
I recently went to ivillage.com and I saw that this African American woman had posted something on this product. She said that Nordstorm made a line of products called Phytospecific and that she was using the Canola Oil Milk Restructing Treatment and the Vegetal Oils Revitalizing Treatment. Since I was unable to contact her I was hoping that someone who will read this will have heard of this product before and would be able to tell me where I could go buy them from. If it is possibly please write me and tell me or you can also write me and tell me about some other products that are for African Americans. Thank you.
BITTERSWEET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BITTERSWEET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2000 at 11:24pm
Reply to message: 15.171.1
BrownSugar:

I have used the shea butter styling cream by Phytospecific. You can purchase it on-line at places like Sephora.com. Phytospecific also has a relaxer system. I hear that this is what Oprah uses (Andre Walker) on her hair and her hair always looks great.
prissymissy21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prissymissy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2000 at 2:21am
I went a did a search on these products and they have them available at Beauty.com, while I haven`t tried these products I`m guessing that if it cost 35 dollars for an at home relaxer kit the products better work good. oh yeah if you try these products let me know hoe they work.

sheena
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic