Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EXTENSIONS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tonitonitoni View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonitonitoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EXTENSIONS
    Posted: October 10 2000 at 9:07pm
Want to know if anyone wants choices while growing their hair out? Extensions doesn't always mean damage.There is a method from London that is here in the states now that promotes healthy hair while extensions are in and your hair is growing out.I have been trained to do this and would ike to share it with you.
ola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2000 at 7:42pm
I am interested.
hairprojoy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairprojoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2000 at 7:58am
YES!!! I would like to know more about this new technique
Anthony View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2000 at 2:04pm
I would like more information on Extensions. Please share any valuable information that you may have. Thanks!
Anthony View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2000 at 2:09pm
LadyFubu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFubu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2000 at 6:24pm
please let me in. I need the all the help I can get.
GAME TIGHT View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAME TIGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2000 at 9:44pm
ANY INFO U GOT ON THE DIFFERENT X-Tension TECHNIQUES LET ME KNOW
extension masters View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote extension masters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2000 at 9:46pm
Reply to message: 15.177.1
ANY INFO U GOT ON THE DIFFERENT X-Tension TECHNIQUES LET ME KNOW email:jasokend@iolky.com
african_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote african_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2001 at 9:45pm
yes please contact my email address,ervinfleming@yahoo.com,and please tell me more.i would like extentions but it is going to be my first time and i want to be sure that it is safe.and could u tell me more about the needle and thread method cause i dont want the glue
thank you
tamika fleming
Tamika Fleming, thank you
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2001 at 1:02am
quote:

tonitonitoni originally wrote:
Want to know if anyone wants choices while growing their hair out? Extensions doesn't always mean damage.There is a method from London that is here in the states now that promotes healthy hair while extensions are in and your hair is growing out.I have been trained to do this and would ike to share it with you.

Currently, using fusion method, but interested in something better.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
TeeShan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeShan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2002 at 12:06am
Originally posted by tonitonitoni tonitonitoni wrote:

I would like to know of this new technique. Please send info to tjacque1@yoahoo.com

Shana
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic