Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
moccagirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moccagirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me
    Posted: October 26 2000 at 8:53am
I use to relax my hair with African Pride Relaxer, it worked just fine. Now my hair no longer accepts the relaxer. My hair is kinky within the following week. I am now using Optimum and I am still experiencing the same problem. Does anyone know what is the problem with my hair or is there anything that I can do. I have just had it up to here with my hair. All advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
shemarie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shemarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2000 at 1:24pm
I have had the same problem in the past it happens every once in a while but one thing that I noticed is that Optimum is not really avery good relxer, because when my usual relaxer stopped working I tried Optimim and it didn't work that well , You know what works really good is the Alternatives relaxer in Super strength that gets my hair bone straight and leaves it really shiny and healthy looking. I hope this helps\
sheena
shemarie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shemarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2000 at 1:27pm
I have had the same problem in the past it happens every once in a while but one thing that I noticed is that Optimum is not really avery good relxer, because when my usual relaxer stopped working I tried Optimim and it didn't work that well , You know what works really good is the Alternatives relaxer in Super strength that gets my hair bone straight and leaves it really shiny and healthy looking. I hope this helps\
sheena
shemarie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shemarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2000 at 1:33pm
sheena
use to be kinky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote use to be kinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2000 at 11:16pm
Reply to message: 15.182.1
Try to get it relaxed professionally using Mizani. It works for me!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic