Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

baby haircare

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
durangomom View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durangomom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: baby haircare
    Posted: November 07 2000 at 6:08pm
hello, i am new to the board and really need help. I have a two month old and wanted some advice on what you would suggest i use on his hair. A lot of people said to use babyoil and water on his hair to keep the curl. any advice or suggestions would be helpful. thanks durangomom
SCHERRIE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCHERRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2001 at 4:03am
Reply to message: 15.193.1
quote:

durangomom originally wrote:
hello, i am new to the board and really need help. I have a two month old and wanted some advice on what you would suggest i use on his hair. A lot of people said to use babyoil and water on his hair to keep the curl. any advice or suggestions would be helpful. thanks durangomom

HELLO! I THINK BABY LUV PRODUCTS ARE REAL GOOD.
arilauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arilauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2001 at 3:54pm
Baby oil contains alcohol. It was not developed to use on babies hair. You will notice your baby`s hair will becomes dry and coarse after frequent use. Use a gentle conditioning shampoo designed for babies hair and let nature take it`s course.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic