Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ANY TIPS FOR KEEPING ENDS OF SHORT HAIR PROTECTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANY TIPS FOR KEEPING ENDS OF SHORT HAIR PROTECTED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
prissymissy21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prissymissy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANY TIPS FOR KEEPING ENDS OF SHORT HAIR PROTECTED
    Posted: February 08 2001 at 9:47pm
I am going to get my hair cut into a short style to cut off the damaged parts I know that to keep the ends of your hair from drying out that you should keep them from being exposed to the air, does any one have tips on how with a short hair cut I can keep my ends from being exposed to the elements?

sheena
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2001 at 4:26pm
Reply to message: 15.269.1
quote:

prissymissy21 originally wrote:
I am going to get my hair cut into a short style to cut off the damaged parts I know that to keep the ends of your hair from drying out that you should keep them from being exposed to the air, does any one have tips on how with a short hair cut I can keep my ends from being exposed to the elements?

sheena

well to keep it healthly, always have it mositurized, be careful of the sun, keep heat supplies to a minumin, and always wear some type of cream that has spf in it.
Blonde rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic