Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rinses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Janeen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rinses
    Posted: April 21 2001 at 9:33pm
Tyeshia, I had my hair done by a professional. After I got a Dudley perm, I believe they put in a darkest brown Clairol rinse. I think they mix some ingredients. Anyway, they then put me under a hair dryer for about 15 minutes and then rinse it out. That`s it.

I have never experienced this rinse getting on my clothes, pillow case, or anywhere else.

Take care,
Janeen
Tyeshia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyeshia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2001 at 10:52am
This is the third question I have posed in this forum. The other two went unanswered so I am really hoping this one gets a response.

I am interested in getting a a rinse in my hair. I did have one about a year ago and I loved the color. It was by Dudly and it was burgundy. I loved the color, and I want to put a rinse in because I hear it is better to put a rinse in over a relaxer, than to put a dye in over a relaxer.

The only problem is that when I had the rinse, the color would get on my clothes, on my pillow case, on the couch, etc. Is there a rinse that will not do this? Or is there a method that I could use that would not leave the color where ever I go? Please help, I would like a rinse for the spring and summer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic