Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ALL NATURAL HAIR GROWTH PROGRAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sherronda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherronda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALL NATURAL HAIR GROWTH PROGRAM
    Posted: June 10 2001 at 9:31pm
HAVE ANY OF YOU USED THE FLOURISH PROGRAM? IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL NATURAL, WITH NO CHEMICALS AND I THINK IT IS MAINLY FOR WOMEN.IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME I TURN AROUND I AM HEARING ABOUT IT. ESPECIALLY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. I FIRST HEARD ABOUT IT LAST YEAR AT A LEAGUE LUNCHEON FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN COALITION OF WOMEN, THAT MY GIRLFRIEND TOOK ME TO. ONE OF THE WOMEN WHO SAT AT OUR TABLE WAS TELLING US ABOUT IT BECAUSE EVERYONE KEPT MAKING COMMENTS TO HER ABOUT HOW NICE HER HAIR LOOKED. THEN LAST WEEKEND I WAS CHATTING AT BET AND I WENT INTO THEIR BEAUTY MESSAGE BOARD CALLED FACE FACTS AND THERE WAS A POST ABOUT FLOURISH AND THERE WERE ABOUT 30 OR 40 PEOPLE WHO HAD TYPED IN AND TALKED ABOUT THEIR GOOD RESULTS.I HAD NEVE HEARD ABOUT IT UNTIL THE LUNCHEON, BUT MY COUSIN SAID THAT SHE HAD BEEN HEARING ABOUT IT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. THERE WAS SUCH A POSITIVE RESPONSE THAT I`M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND ORDER, I SEEM TO HAVE FOUND A LOT OF CONFIRMATION. (YOU KNOW HOW WE ARE ABOUT OUR HAIR), ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT RIO AND COPA NONSENSE. I DIDN`T USE EITHER ONE, BUT MY SISTE AND MY NIECE BURNED OUT ALL OF THEIR HAIR WITH IT! BUT THIS STUFF IS NOT A PERM, IT IS JUST FOR HAIR GROWTH BUT I SAW SOME OTHER PRODUCTS ON THE WEBPAGE TOO.I ACTUALLY TOOK SOME OF THE ADVICE THAT THEY GAVE ON BET AND GOT A HAIR CONSULTATION ON FRIDAY. THE REP THAT HELPED ME WAS VERY GOOD AND SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS SAFE AND ALL NATURAL, AND FROM WHAT THE PEOPLE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD WERE SAYING THEY HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE FOR HAIR GROWTH PRODUCTS EVER. I LIKE THAT THEY DEAL WITH BLACK HAIR AND KNOW BLACK HAIR. WHEN I WROTE IN THE LADY ALSO SENT ME A LOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT CHEMICALS AND DANDRUFF AND MORE PRODUCTS.WELL I HAVE PRETTY MUCH MADE UP MY MIND BUT SINCE IT IS SUNDAY I`LL PROBABLY WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO ORDER. ONE THING THAT A LOT OF THE PEOPLE ON BET WERE SAYING IN ONE DISCUSSION IS THAT WOMEN DON`T HAVE ENOUGH LOVE FOR EACHOTHER TO SHARE THEIR BEAUTY SECRETS BECAUSE THEY DON`T WANT THE OTHER WOMEN TO LOOK AS GOOD, AND I NOTICED THAT THE OTHER WOMEN WHO DIDN`T KNOW ABOUT THE PROGRAM WERE SO THANKFUL TO HEAR SO I WANTED TO SHARE IN CASE ANYONE DIDN`T KNOW ABOUT IT OR NEEDED HELP WITH THEIR HAIR.WHEN I WROTE IN THE LADY SAID THAT PEOPLE USE IT TO GROW THEIR HAIR, AND ALSO WHEN THEY LOSE THEIR HAIR. IT IS HARD TO GROW OUR HAIR, BUT WHAT I FOUND OUT THE HARDWAY IS THAT IF YOU USE CHEMICALS TO DO IT YIU ARE JUST MAKING MORE DAMAGE. MY GIRLFRIEND TORE HER HAIR UP WITH THAT FEMALE ROGAINE!! I TRIED THE GENESIS AND REVIVA AND GOT NO NO NO RESULTS. SO I GUESS I`M ORDERING THIS STUFF BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT IT FROM ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT IT WORKED AND NOT JUST FROM AN AD OR A COMMERRCIAL. YOU LADIES WISH ME LOVE, PEACE, AND HAIR GROWTH! BY THE WAY WHEN I GOT MY CONSULTATION I WROTE TO HAIRGROWTH@CONSULTANT.COM.. IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD RESULTS(OR BAD) THAT MIGHT PUMP ME UP A LITTLE BIT PLEASE E-MAIL ME(I`M A BIG CHICKEN WHEN IT COMES TO TRYING NEW PRODUCTS) GOOD BYE AND GOOD CLEAN CHAT.
(DON`T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU ARE HAVING A NICE CHAT AND SOMEBODY JUST LOGS IN AND STARTS TALKING ALL PERVERTED?)
SHERRONDA View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHERRONDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 11:16am
Reply to message: 15.395.1
I JUST WANTED TO THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO SENT ME E-MAILS. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE YOU ALL SEPERATLEY BUT I DON`T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME ON MY HANDS DURING THE WEEK.I WAS A LITTLE SURPRISED TO FIND OUT THAT SOME OF YOU ARE ALREADY USING THIS PROGRAM. I WANT TO ESPECIALLY THANK CAMILLE AND TENALIA(SORRY IF I MISSPELLED YOUR NAMES) FOR THE TIPS ON HOW TO GET FASTER RESULTS.MANY OF YOU ASKED QUESTIONS AND LIKE I SAID I CAN`T ANSWER THEM ALL INDIVIDUALLY RIGHT NOW, SO I WILL POST THEM HERE. SOME OF YOU WERE COMMENTING ABOUT THEIR WAITING LIST, ACTUALLY I DON`T THINK I WAS PUT ON A WAITING LIST BECAUSE I AM EXPECTING MY ORDER TODAY OR TOMMOROW. MAYBE YOU WERE WAITING BECAUSE YOU PAID WITH A CHECK? MANY OF YOU WERE SAYING THAT YOU HEARD A LOT ABOUT THE GLOSS AND THE PARFAIT, I DID ORDER THE GLOSS, BUT THE WEBSITE SAID THAT THE PARFAIT COMES WITH IT FOR NOW.I ALSO NOTICED THAT MANY OF YOU SAID THAT YOU HAD ORDERED THIS WEEK OR WERE GOING TO ORDER WHEN YOU GOT PAID, MAYBE WE CAN COMPARE NOTES.I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU WERE ASKING FOR MORE INFORMATION, WHEN I HAVE TIME I WILL FIND THE INFORMATION THAT THEY SENT ME AFTR I DID MY CONSULTATION AND FORWARD IT TO YOU, BUT IT PROBABLY WON`T BE UNTIL THIS WEEKEND SOMETIME.FOR THE MOST PART YOU WOULD PROBALY GET BETTE RESULTS GOING TO THE COMPANY DIRECTLY BECAUSE I AM NEW AT THIS AND HAVEN`T EVEN USED IT YET. I GOT MY CONSULTATION AT THE HAIRGROWTH E-MAIL LISTED ABOVE AND THAT`S HOW I DECIDED WHAT TO GET. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT, TIPS, AND RESULTS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT OUT OF ALL OF THE E-MAILS I DIDN`T GET ANY NEGATIVE RESPONSE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND I DIDN`T HEAR ANY HORROR STORIES!! I WILL WRITE BACK WHEN I GET MY ORDER AND TELL YOU WHAT I THINK. THANKS AGAIN FOR ENOURAGING ME
Naarah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2001 at 2:58pm
Oh, I know of those products!! I never took the site seriously at the time unitl you mentioned it. There is no one in my area that has ever heard of it. Good luck sister with the products. I hope it works great for you.
MichelleNorris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichelleNorris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2001 at 11:39pm
Reply to message: 15.403.1
I am currently in California (for the next month anyway), but I got turned on to Flourish when I was in Atlanta last year. A friend of mine is a beautician and we went to a hair show. One of the male stylists actually was the one who told me about it, and said that he used it for his customers that needed to grow their hair. he told me to use it because I wanted to grow my hair out and get it layered because I heard it was healthier and easier than a straight across cut. I didn`t use it then but my girlfriend that I went with started using it, then right before I left for DC I bought it and i am still on it. My treatment was supposed to end in february when I grew my hair enough to get the layers but I am still using it. This lady in the beauty supply in DC told me tha once she kept using it her hair texture changed and her hair looked good so i kept using it even when I was done. I am experiencing a change in texture now, it doesn`t frizz up when I wet it and I can start air drying it. I probably could have gotten my results a little sooner but when I first started I was coming off of another hair program called Nutrifolica and i think it caused me some damage.I wondered what city or state the lady was writing in from that said no one in her area had ever heard of it? because my niece lives in Rhode Island and she had even heard of it there, well I do wish you success. I`m glad to see us support eachother instead of tearing eachother down and following the Crabs In A Bucket Theory that is always used to describe the African American Community at Large. I believe that a lot of times it is true that women don`t share their beauty secrets with eachother, but there may be other reasons. Best of Luck
tammi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2001 at 11:46pm
Reply to message: 15.410.1
Thanks for you posts ladies. I want to try this product!
Just waiting on my next paycheck!
Please post and let us know how it is working1
T:)
Sherronda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherronda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2001 at 10:00pm
Reply to message: 15.429.1
Hi everyone. I want to start of by thanking all of you that are still writing to me. I know that it has been days since I`ve gotten back to some of you I have been swamped. I have been using the Flourish and I am really enjoying the whole process. The products really are all natural for those of you who asked. My hair also looks really good. My best friend noticed a difference already, and best of all my fiance` told me on saturday that my hair looked really nice(he doesn`t know about the flourish). One of the VP`s of our company who lives out in New York told me about a week ago that her daughter swears by the flourish and has been using it for about 9 or 10 months. She showed me a picture of her that really encouraged me. I also wanted to say for those of you who were embarassed or felt ashamed about losing your hair or damaging it, it is nothing to be ashamed of. Most of us have been there at some point in our lives. The funny thing is that you wrote and said you didn`t want others to know which is why you didn`t post it here, but then there are about 5 or 6 more that e-mailed and said the same thing. So you are definitely not the only ones. I also want to thank those of you who have been using it for a long time for giving me all the hints and tips. I`m doing the acceleration plan so I`ll probably be ordering again in the next week or so. Some of you were asking about using it on natural hair and for hair that is pressed and from what the reps told me it can be used on any kind of hair and on the list of faqs it said that you can use it with relaxed hair or virgin hair. So right now I am just real pleased with everything. From everything you`ve told me I will come to the point where the texture changes and I will be able to air dry without any problems as long as I stay with the program and let my hair and body get used to it. So I am feeling like that may not be as far away as i thought and that is good. Kiki who I didn`t write back was asking about when they have a waiting list and I really don`t know that. I didn`t have a wait but a friend of mine ordered the weekend before last and said that they were all sold out and she had to wait for hers. also kim that I didn`t get to reply to, from everything I`ve heard men can use it to and it is still safe for them also. I also wanted to ask Marlene to e-mail me again when you get a chance I wanted to ask you about what you were saying about selling the products in your shop. If my results keep on like they have I was going to ask them about an affiliate program and I wanted to know if that is how you did it or if you got a discount because you owned a salon? Well I have to go I just didn`t want you guys to think I was ignoring your e-mails, I have been busy with work and wedding plans!
Naarah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2001 at 8:17pm
Reply to message: 15.433.1
I just had to reply to what you said. I lost my hair a few months ago to a chemical relaxer. Girl, I had loooong hair, and my self esteem and confidence went with it. I feel like I need an emotional, hair support group. (smile) WWLTHA (Women who have losted their hair anonymous).

It still hurts because sometimes I feel the lady (a close family friend, so I thought) did it on purpose, but she simply didn`t know what she was doing. Am I ashamed? At first. When I see others with the length I had (bra length) and longer I get depressed. I pray my hair will grow back. Email me back Sherronda.

God Bless
Naarah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2001 at 8:19pm
Reply to message: 15.437.1
Oh, congratulations on your wedding sis! Many blessings.
Shevette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shevette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2001 at 12:21am
I don`t know. I don`t put a whole lot of faith in products. Your hair is going to grow no matter what. To achieve length, I think it`s more important to treat your hair right and make sure you get enough vitamins in your diet. Lord knows I abused my hair so much when it was relaxed. I didn`t moisturize enough, and I hot-curled and blowdried it to death. And the flatiron was my best friend.
Sherronda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherronda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2001 at 12:38am
Reply to message: 15.433.1
Hey again,
I have to once again apologize for not getting back with everyone. I have been off of work most of the week due to the terrorist attacks, but I`ve been on the phone trying to make sure that everyone is ok. Plus, even though I pushed the wedding date back I still have lots of wedding preparations to make. I am on my third and last flourish kit and I am very excited about it. some of the wives of the players that my fiance represents have told me they use it too. I had a long discussion with one of them about a month ago and she was telling me that she had actually been diagnosed with a form of female hair loss called TE and that her nutritionist put her on flourish almost two years ago. she said that she continues to use it because she is afraid to put anything else in her hair. I couldn`t telll by loooking that she had ever been without hair so I guess it worked. Also I know some of you were getting upset about me not responding to your e-mails right away, and again I just have to say that my schedule is really busy now, plus I don`t come to the message boards often, and if you saw how full my e-mail is you would cry and curl up into the fetal position! anyway just wanted you all to know that I am still here and yes I got the length that I wanted so now I can wear the style that I told some of you about for my wedding without adding any pieces. Also, yes I am at the air drying stage, but that didn`t happen over night. some of the questions that you guys were asking - I really don`t know the answers to-I promise. You would do better contacting the company for those questions especially about the hair loss and the tripling and quadrupling the dosages. One lady told me that she does three of each vitamin a day, but I don`t know if that is safe. I just did two a day. I thought I posted the websit when I first wrote but I will post it again,, because I keep getting e-mails asking me where to find it. I don`t know of any store locations or anything I just get mine through the website.
Good night all and God Bless This Great Country of ours- I hope and pray that all of you and your families are safe.
LTorany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTorany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2001 at 9:10am
Reply to message: 15.525.1
I have to say that I firs saw this post in june or july when I was browsing. I have tried every tired thing in the world to grow my hair, plus I was scared to make it worse, so I didn`t finally order until around the middle of september. I am so thankful to you for sharing!! my hair never looked this good. I am almost right at 2 months, before I ordered they sent me some info that said that people were usually done on or before the third month depending on if the hair had fallen out, if you just needed growth, or it was damaged. I saw a lot of growth in my first month. that`s good for me because my stylist and I have tried everything, it seemed like my hair grew to a point and then just would not grow. I am still using flourish too, I will keep using everything except the other two vitamins when I stop. I like the tiny ones that help with shedding. I am also using their Thyroid Health Kit. that is a blessing. too many companies just want to sell you hair products and don`t care about your health, which may be why your hair won`t grow or is shedding. They have some products for faster hair growth called the Acceleration Kit. I ordered it last week so i should get that soon, also by the end of the month, I will order the menopause kit for my sister. Thank You again for your help and sharing. God Bless You and Yours
valleyyy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valleyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2001 at 1:56pm
i ordered the vitamins today. I hope I get great results like you guys did!
VALLEY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VALLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 8:28am
Hi, this is to those who have taken Nubian Flourish vitamins.

1. Are you still taking the Flourish vitamins?
2. How long did you take them before your hair texture started to change. Was your hair afroish in it`s natural state? Think Macy Gray like.

Thanks for sharing.
valley
Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2002 at 8:31pm
Hello Sherronda: Congratulation on your weddings. I hope you have many happy years and wish you all the joy you can stand:) I just read your words about the Flourish program. I had never heard of it. How is it? Are you still on it. My hair is natural, no chemicals, I have it braided. It`s been relatively the same length for about 1 year. I`m very skeptical about different hair products and would appreciate any information or help you could or would be willing to share with me. THank you.
Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2002 at 8:31pm
Hello Sherronda: Congratulation on your weddings. I hope you have many happy years and wish you all the joy you can stand:) I just read your words about the Flourish program. I had never heard of it. How is it? Are you still on it. My hair is natural, no chemicals, I have it braided. It`s been relatively the same length for about 1 year. I`m very skeptical about different hair products and would appreciate any information or help you could or would be willing to share with me. THank you.
Vickie View Drop Down

Vickie View Drop Down

Tammara View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tammara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2002 at 2:19pm
I wanted to thank you for posting info on this product. I am going to purchase this when I get some extra money. I have a thin spot on the top of my head that makes it hard for me to wear my hair without added pieces. I currnetly have braids.

I wanted to know if you know what are the recommened hairstyles to wear when you are using this product? Please give me some insight on this before I weave my hair again.

Sherrona, where did you get the consultation from? Are there diffrent distributors in different cities.

Thanks again for any infor that you could give me,

Tammara

Michelle65629 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle65629 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2002 at 3:39pm
www.nubiannaturals.com is the website to purchase these products
Sha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2002 at 12:04am
I recently purchased the Flourish program I am really excited. The vitamin supplements fit in perfectly with my routine. I love the fact that everything is all natural! I am very excited about this whole process and I will keep you all posted. I also found the website: www.growafrohairlong.com to be very helpful and informative.

Good luck everyone,
Sha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic