Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wild Growth Hair Oil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wild Growth Hair Oil
    Posted: May 13 2002 at 8:13am
Has anyone tried the wild growth hair oil and had great results promptly?
Labelle_miyou View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Labelle_miyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2002 at 12:29pm
i`ve been using it for about 6 months and it worked. if you use it properly the way it is said in the directions it will work for you.
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2002 at 1:49pm
How much growth did you gain within the 6 months. I visited the website, and read a lot of great and miraculous testimonials. However, I was still skeptical, but I purchased a bottle over the weekend. Within the few days of using it, I can tell the biggest difference in my hair. Mainly the texture. It is very full, manageable, and soft now. Good luck
truth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2002 at 9:59am
i`ve been using wild growth since christmas, and I see a big difference. My hair is much fuller and healthier. I haven`t been this happy with my hair in a long time. When i started, my hair was shoulder-length, now it`s almost at the bottom of my shoulder blade.
truth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2002 at 10:00am
i`ve been using wild growth since christmas, and I see a big difference. My hair is much fuller and healthier. I haven`t been this happy with my hair in a long time. When i started, my hair was shoulder-length, now it`s almost at the bottom of my shoulder blade.
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2002 at 6:17pm
i want to find out whether the Wild Growth hair oil truly works.I WENT TO THE WEBSITE BUT i am still skeptical about it all.
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2002 at 8:03am
I was skeptical too because the testimonials sounded too good to be true. Believe me girlfriend, when I say this stuff works, I mean this stuff works. I have been using the wild growth hair oil for 5 weeks now. You wouldn`t believe the amount of compliments I get per day from friends and co-workers who have noticed the fast growth of my hair. The most influential comment, comes from my partner though. He has always wanted me to stop cutting my hair. Now that he sees that it is getting longer and longer, he can`t keep his hands out of it. He just says, "whatever you are doing to your hair keep doing it." Before I started using the oil,
(sadly to say) my hair had been over trimmed up to my chin. After 5 weeks, my hair now rest on my shoulders again. I had my hair permed last week, and now here I am again with a head full of new growth. The wild growth company has a customer for life. I will never be without this product again. Do believe, after one use of it, you`ll be a customer for life too. One more thing, you will need no other oil additives on your hair(ex. oil sheens/hair greese). Try it, you will not be disappointed.
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2002 at 8:06am
Oh yeah, the testimonials are legit. Mine is posted. Word for word. T.G.
www.wildgrowth.com
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2002 at 12:54pm
Thanks for the advice.I am going to go to my beauty supply this weekend and get it. I WILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE RESULTS AS THE DAYS GO BY.I WANT MY HAIR TO HAVE A DIFFERENT LENGTH BY aUGUST BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN i plan to get my perm. My hair is on my neck andI WOULD LIKE IT TO BE AT LEAST AT SHOULDER LENGTH.a QUESTION=cAN THIS BE USED with perms????
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2002 at 1:58pm
Of course it can be used with a perm. I have a perm. It keeps my hair from breaking and shedding from the strong chemicals. Good luck!
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2002 at 1:52pm
Did you have to trim your hair to get the results you got? Is it really necessary to trim your hair to get results?
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2002 at 7:55am
Many people would argue that you should trim your ends often. However, I have not had my ends trimmed in more than 3 years. My stylist said that she did not recommend me trim my ends because my hair was already healthy. Alot of people tend to think that if you do not get your ends trimmed then your hair would look shabby. Well, my hair looks beautiful. My stylist also said that my hair is in good condition, and it appears to be growing even anyway.
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2002 at 11:52am
I PLAN TO GET A PERM IN aUGUST AND i am going to get a wrap at that time which would require trimming my hair.It has been about 8 weeks since my last trim and since my hair has gotten stronger from using the oil should I JUST WAIT UNTIL AUGUST OR TRIM NOW?WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2002 at 12:49pm
It is pretty much up to you if you would like to get your ends trimmed. Because what works for my hair may not work for your hair. I merely do not get my ends clipped. Ask your stylist what she recommends. Good luck
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2002 at 2:00pm
Ashley, what kind of results did you get from your first use?
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2002 at 11:23pm
My hair got straighter and shinier instantly.I`m still waiting for some new growth though.Do you know of any product to stop split ends?
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2002 at 8:57am
Wild growth hair oil will prevent you from having any further split ends. Now whether or not it can correct the already split hair, I do not know. Depending on how severly split your ends are, you may need to get them cut. If the hair is split, it will continue to split going up the hair. Do you have a regular stylist, or do you pretty much do your own hair?
Ashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2002 at 3:42pm
I USUALLY GET MY HAIR DONE FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND THAT IS WHEN i SEE MY STYLIST.i GET WRAPS AND SHE ALWAYS HAS TO TRIM MY HAIR.tHE NEXT TIME I WILL SEE HER WILL BE IN AUGUST AND SHE WILL HAVE TO TRIM MY SPLIT ENDS BUT AFTER AUGUST HPOEFULLY I WON`T HAVE ANY SPLIT ENDS FOR HER TO TRIM.
keisha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2002 at 6:09pm
tileta, i just started using wildgrowth and it makes my hair itch occasionally. i don`t understand why?
Tileta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tileta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2002 at 9:08am
Are you washing your hair at least once a week? You shouldn`t need any other products on your hair besides the oil. Perhaps, you are over oiling your hair which will lead to buildup on the scalp that can cause itching. You should only have to use the oil 2-3 times a week. I use it twice because my hair keeps its moisture and shine for 3 days. Sometimes four. As my great-grandmother use to say, "When your hair is itching, it means it is growing." My assumption is, the oil is getting the blood circulation going in your scalp which can sometimes cause itching, but promote new hair growth as well. Good Luck
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic