Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Growing Recipe for Relaxed Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yourphithair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yourphithair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growing Recipe for Relaxed Hair
    Posted: July 02 2002 at 3:21pm
Hello everyone,

A few days ago I posted a free hair tips offer online. Since then I`ve received so many questions regarding growing hair. I also see on the board there are a lot of posts regarding growing hair. This has prompted me to post this hair growing recipe for relaxed hair. I`m a stylist and most of my clients have long hair that I`ve grown, well mother nature grew, but I helped them accumulate length with this recipe. Just like all recipies, if followed there is a consistant result. I`ve seen this work over many years with many textures of hair.

So here it is:
Hair growing recipe for relaxed hair

Ingredients
32 ounces of Biosynthesis Hair Care system (www.biosynthesis.com)
Bio Clenz, Bio Phix, Phinish
16 ounces of Motions Oil Moisterizer Relaxer
1 silk or satin scarf
1 silk or satin pillow covering
1 Elchim Blow dryer with Willie Morrow comb attachment
12 bottles of Marine BioTherapies Hair Skin and Nails Vitamins
Protein rich diet
Low Stress and Positive attitude
Aquafina Bottled water
1 pair of Hykari Shears
1 hair growing coach
1 gallon of patience and committment
Sebastian Cellophane

Instructions
1. Shampoo, condition, and Phinish your hair everyday. If not everyday at least 3 times a week, and no less frequent than every week.

2. Blowdry with your Elchim blow dryer on low force and high heat using small sections.

3. In the evenings sleep with a silk scarf around your hair and/or have a satin or silk pillow case

4. When you start the program relax your hair about every 4 weeks with Motions Oil Moisterizer Relaxer. After about 4 months on the program your texture should have changed and you can go to 6 weeks. After about 6 months on the program you can go to 8 weeks in between relaxers. Going 8 weeks is best if your texture will allow.

5. Trim your ends just at the very tip every 12 weeks with the Hikari Shears

6. Drink 8 glasses of Aquafina bottled water. This brand because it really does taste great.

7. Take 2 Hair vitamins morning and evening

8. Have a high protein diet of fish, red meat, and beans, with lots of fruits and green veggies

9. Smile and laugh a lot. Look on the bright side of everything

10.Find a positive coach that will cheer you on and give you encouragement

11.Have only one chemical in your hair (Cellophane isn`t a chemical that is dangerous to your hair growth)

12.Follow the instructions to a tee

Result
You hair will grow 1/2 inch a month. If you are experiencing breakage now you`ll have to arrest the breakage first before you will see an accumulation of length. In most cases it should take about 2 to 3 months to completely arrest the breakage. Starting from the time period of no breakage your hair length will increase 1/2 inch per month. So for example if your hair is now shoulder length it will be 6 inches longer by next year.

If you have any questions about this, and want them answered quickly you can email me at phithair@aol.com.

I`ll try to check back to the board also.

I`m not saying that is the only way to grow your hair really long, but I know that it is one way for sure.
Mizz.Thang2002_2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mizz.Thang2002_2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2002 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by yourphithair yourphithair wrote:

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I posted a free hair tips offer online. Since then I've received so many questions regarding growing hair. I also see on the board there are a lot of posts regarding growing hair. This has prompted me to post this hair growing recipe for relaxed hair. I'm a stylist and most of my clients have long hair that I've grown, well mother nature grew, but I helped them accumulate length with this recipe. Just like all recipies, if followed there is a consistant result. I've seen this work over many years with many textures of hair.

So here it is:
Hair growing recipe for relaxed hair

Ingredients
32 ounces of Biosynthesis Hair Care system (www.biosynthesis.com)
Bio Clenz, Bio Phix, Phinish
16 ounces of Motions Oil Moisterizer Relaxer
1 silk or satin scarf
1 silk or satin pillow covering
1 Elchim Blow dryer with Willie Morrow comb attachment
12 bottles of Marine BioTherapies Hair Skin and Nails Vitamins
Protein rich diet
Low Stress and Positive attitude
Aquafina Bottled water
1 pair of Hykari Shears
1 hair growing coach
1 gallon of patience and committment
Sebastian Cellophane

Instructions
1. Shampoo, condition, and Phinish your hair everyday. If not everyday at least 3 times a week, and no less frequent than every week.

2. Blowdry with your Elchim blow dryer on low force and high heat using small sections.

3. In the evenings sleep with a silk scarf around your hair and/or have a satin or silk pillow case

4. When you start the program relax your hair about every 4 weeks with Motions Oil Moisterizer Relaxer. After about 4 months on the program your texture should have changed and you can go to 6 weeks. After about 6 months on the program you can go to 8 weeks in between relaxers. Going 8 weeks is best if your texture will allow.

5. Trim your ends just at the very tip every 12 weeks with the Hikari Shears

6. Drink 8 glasses of Aquafina bottled water. This brand because it really does taste great.

7. Take 2 Hair vitamins morning and evening

8. Have a high protein diet of fish, red meat, and beans, with lots of fruits and green veggies

9. Smile and laugh a lot. Look on the bright side of everything

10.Find a positive coach that will cheer you on and give you encouragement

11.Have only one chemical in your hair (Cellophane isn't a chemical that is dangerous to your hair growth)

12.Follow the instructions to a tee

Result
You hair will grow 1/2 inch a month. If you are experiencing breakage now you'll have to arrest the breakage first before you will see an accumulation of length. In most cases it should take about 2 to 3 months to completely arrest the breakage. Starting from the time period of no breakage your hair length will increase 1/2 inch per month. So for example if your hair is now shoulder length it will be 6 inches longer by next year.

If you have any questions about this, and want them answered quickly you can email me at phithair@aol.com.

I'll try to check back to the board also.

I'm not saying that is the only way to grow your hair really long, but I know that it is one way for sure.

Look little girl you dont need no damn recipe to grow your hair, all you need to do is get rid of the perm and press your hair and it will grow
Im fine as hell and I know this!!!!
My hair is da bomb baby
Shaun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2002 at 11:44am
Thank you for the hair growth receipe. I think every little bit of information helps.

Thanks again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic