Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fluffy hair needs help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tiffy Gurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffy Gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fluffy hair needs help!!!
    Posted: July 05 2002 at 10:48pm
I really need to do something, anything with my hair! I`m half Caucasian and half African American and my hair is long (down to my waist), fluffy, curly/frizzy, and black. I`ve been thinking about using hair dye in maybe red/auburn or honey blonde/really light golden brown. But first I want to get my hair under control, maybe straighten or layer it.. anything that would make it less fluffy. But really, I`m open to any suggestions about color or style. If you have ANY ideas on what I should do, please reply or email me at gbaby_gurl@yahoo.com
Thanks, Tiffany
Teresa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teresa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2002 at 1:27am
So Tiffy!
When you say "fluffy" what do you mean? I`m like you but my hair is an inch past my chin with wild curls about as wide as a penny. Are your curls wider then that or is your hair not really curly but frizzy/fuzzy. I colored my hair a year ago to an auburn/brown color. It was cute but b/c my hair is so black it just started looking weird. It would`ve been too much work re-coloring over & over again. Are you ready for that kind of commitment? I used to straighten my hair, it was about your lenghth (a lil shorter) and then I cut it all off and now just maintain the my mega-curly hair. I was thinking of straightening it again but I don`t think I want to use the Af.Am. ones b/c they were too drying to my hair-type. Let me know what you decide, I`m interested? You can reply or email me at tresa80@hotmail.com
Teresa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic