Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**pictures**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Lola C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lola C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2002 at 10:08pm
I agree. You have a shot at it. I think that you have the knack to be a hairdresser. Ever thought of going to school to be a hair stylist? You really know how to hook up some hair girl!
Think positive at all times.
Precious Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2002 at 12:55am
Hi Caramella. Good job on your hair! I use the motions relaxer to and its wonderful! I have my mom put it in for me :) I also use the motions lavish conditioning shampoo and the CPR conditioner. That is the absolute best shampoo! Anywho...can you explain to me how you did your hair with the flexi rods? I have been thinking of trying them but im not skilled in wet sets. Can you just go over what you do step by step and the products you use? I would greatly appreciate it! My hair is almost as long as yours but not in as good condition so im going to try a lot of your recommendations. Especilly the vitamins. You should do us all a favor and make one big post on what you do and use!

Thank you!
Preciousmi@aol.com
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2002 at 1:40pm
Just wanted to let you know that your hair looks wonderful! I have been taking better care of my hair lately too. I follow the same rules you do about washing weekly, not blowdrying, and no curling irons...I also don`t brush my hair if at all possible! I read that brushing is VERY damaging to African-American Hair type, there are times however that my choices are very limited and brushing is the only way to achieve the neat look that I am after...but I don`t just brush my hair whenever. I`m going to try the olive oil treatment too. Seeing your hair truly is an inspiration! Keep us posted on your progress!
patience View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2002 at 5:13pm
Caramela,
your hair is beautiful. And you seem to give some very good haircare advice. How long have you been doing the rollerset? What size rollers do you use?...

My hair is about neck length and I was wondering about some ways of styling my hair after washing that would require minimal heat. I`m tired of wearing a bun everyday. I welcome any tips.

Thanks

kaytee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaytee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2002 at 3:55pm
Where can i find flexirods, wild growth hair oil, and the ulta nourish hair vitamins?
Thank you in advance.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2002 at 6:17pm
Your hair is gorgeous, as are you! :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Kia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2002 at 10:47am
Carmela,
I just wanted to know what do you do with your hair at night? Do you wrap it?
Also, I wash my hair 2x a week and I wrap and put it under the dryer and then I flat iron it but that`s the only way to get it straight. Is that bad for my hair even although I deep condition it every week?
If so, can you give me another alternative on how to get it straight? I have real thick hair.
Thanks a lot.
Martina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2002 at 11:23am
Ne 1 of you know how I can braid my hair coz ive wanted 2 braid it all since i wsa about 5 please email me on vellamartina@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic