Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wrapping hair at night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
francina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wrapping hair at night
    Posted: August 18 2002 at 1:18pm
Is there anything else you can wrap around your head at night besides satin and silk? For example what about a durag? And why do we have to wrap our hair at night? I have family members who never wrapped their hair at night and they have hair to the middle of their backs!!
Bridgette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridgette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2002 at 10:43am
Originally posted by francina francina wrote:

Is there anything else you can wrap around your head at night besides satin and silk? For example what about a durag? And why do we have to wrap our hair at night? I have family members who never wrapped their hair at night and they have hair to the middle of their backs!!

I`m not sure what else to wrap your hair in but as long as you have a silk or satin pillow case then you dont have to wrap your hair. I dont and my hair is healthy
sammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2002 at 2:16pm
What does wrapping your hair do?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic