Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Growing your hair up to 12 inches longer   then then your average length of your hair!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing your hair up to 12 inches longer then then your average length of your hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yourphithair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yourphithair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing your hair up to 12 inches longer then then your average length of your hair!
    Posted: September 07 2002 at 8:40pm
The product is called Biosynthesis. You can only get it online at www.myhealthyhair.com I think you can get samples from them so you can try before you buy.

I really believe that if it wasn`t for this product I wouldn`t have any hair. I`ve been using it for 6 years, and my hair was really healthy the first year I started using it. I grew out a little short pixie cut to my shoulders in 2 years which for me was a big deal. I was loving my hair, then I put Bigen on it (I`ve heard it was safe for relaxed hair but it tore mine up) Then on top of that I had a severe allergic reaction to a sulfur medication that burned me from the inside out from head to toe. That is a long story but the point is the doctor told me that I had a choice of having no hair or staying alive. I had to think about it , but I chose life. So not all of my hair came out but it was pretty bad. I held on to the few long strands I had left and there were some that were 1/2 inch long. Well now those same spots are about 61/2 inches long, and my hair is thick, and really strong. It`s long enough now that I can take both hands one on top of the other and wring it like you wring fabric to get the water out and there is no breakage. It`s really strong.

I`ve watched it grow my friends hair too. One of my friends hair is about 2 inches past her bra strap and she has never had hair past her shoulders.

That`s why I believe mine can get this long.

Sorry this was so long.

If you`d like to join the club well just email me and I can send you an invite.
You can try to join directly here
Dragooney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2002 at 7:28pm
Are you serious about that stuff g growing your hair like that long!? Darn!
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our life.
Im_Just_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_Just_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2002 at 8:16pm
How long did it take your hair to grow that long?
If your readin this......whats up?
Im_Just_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_Just_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2002 at 8:24pm
"You can only get it online at www.myhealthyhair.com "

Why not go to www.biosynthesis.com ? Also why do they have two different bottles?
If your readin this......whats up?
Dragooney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2002 at 9:07pm
I don`t know what they have in this product, but it sounds like it grows your hair twice as
long or something. Wow! They must some magic seed or something! THAT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Be honest yourpitthair, do biosynthesis really makes your hair grow like weed, or is it just that you trying to get people to buy your product?
Just wondering.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our life.
Dragooney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2002 at 9:08pm
I guess they have two bottles because one is more outdated or something.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic