Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultra-short hair for women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultra-short hair for women
    Posted: October 04 2002 at 3:35am
My lovely wife wears her hair in an ultra-short hairstyle(one-eight of an inch to one-quarter of an inch long), and on occasion shaves her head bald like some fashion models and some women in Africa do, and to compliment her look she wears long earrings, a small nose stud in her left nostril, nice makeup and often sexy dresses when we are going out on the town. She looks very feminine and sexy with her look! You can really see her attractive, feminine features! I know this look is becoming more popular nowadays, especially with African-American women! I was wodering if any of the beautiful women on this website have tried the ultra-short or bald look, or have considered it! I know many guys like myself find this look on women delightful !
karonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2002 at 8:25am
My head is too big to go bald.
Natural since Nov 6, 2004
Carrot View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 12:00am
My face is a lil` too pie-like for that look (though I rocked it for a while when I was thinner).

I saw a woman last weekend with super short hair and I thought she was absolutely stunning!
bryanssong View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryanssong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 1:12pm
Man the way you described her , she sounds so BEAUTIFUL!!! recently i cut my locs so now my hair is short , natural and beautiful. i love it

Its good to see that there are so many men who actually love to see their queens with short hair.
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2002 at 6:49pm
Dear Johan, THANKS FOR APPRECIATING US WOMEN WITH THE ULTRA-SHORT HAIRED LOOK!!!____________ I wear my hair ultra-short and indeed many men love this style on the ladies. A few years back I wore the bald look also, and I got alot of attention from the guys, and many women mentioned to me they wanted to try the style!________________________My love to you and your wife,you are lovely!!!
Ebony A. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2002 at 12:54am
I started shaving my head a few months ago, after going from medium length straightened hair to a short twa, and then to the bald look. I LOVE THE LOOK!, especially with pretty earrings! My man loves me bald as well.~~~~~~~~~ Johan, are you from Germany? The guy I am with is from Germany, and you`re name sounds German, or from that area of the world.
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2002 at 12:09pm
Ebony, I bet you look sensational in the bald look! And I bet your German boyfriend loves it!-No Ebony I am not from Germany, I`m an American of Scandinavian/Irish heritage, my beautiful wife Monique is of mixed race heritage(black and white).
Ebony A. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2002 at 4:36pm
Dear Johan, Thank you for the compliment!~~~I was wondering, when your wife is wearing the bald look, how often does she shave her head, I usually shave once a day, sometimes twice on the nights I am seeing my man!~ Also, does she use any skin lotions to keep her head soft and smooth to the touch ?
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2002 at 12:38am
Beautiful Ebony, I posted the answer to your questions on the general hair talk site where you also posted!
Love, Johan
Ebony A. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2002 at 11:35am
I read your reply on the general hair talk board Johan, I appreciate it. I am glad some women have written into this messageboard and the general hair talk board with their ideas about ultra-short hair, twa`s, or the bald look for women, and I appreciate that many men appreciate these styles too!

It would be nice to get some more replies from black women on these chic and sophisticated styles and how they accessorize these looks!
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2002 at 11:37am
Ebony dear,
When I was wearing the bald look I usually shaved twice a day to eliminate any stubble. Iwould love to go back to bald, I know my husband would like it too, he loved my head smooth and bald. It is actually a high matienance style to keep it smooth!
Maybe when my kids are a little older and I`ve got more time, between work, being a wife and mother, my days are just so busy!
Best of luck Ebony to you and your man!!
Love
Melba
Ebony A. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2002 at 12:05pm
THANKS MELBA FOR WRITING IN!
Good luck also to you and your family!
And yes, the bald look, if you want to keep it completely smooth , is some work, but probably less work than some of the stuff that black women do to their hair! Any way, my man likes me in the bald look, and I like it, so it doesn`t seem like much work!
Love
Ebony
Smooth Cynthia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smooth Cynthia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 11:44am
So nice to see other sista`s trying the smooth bald style. Iv`e had a Twa for years, and have been head shavin for the past two years! Men in Detroit love it, it is the look!
Peace
Love
Smooth and bald Cynthia
Ebony A. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2002 at 1:08am
CYNTHIA, THANKS FOR WRITING!!!

You have been bald longer than me, with me it is less than half a year. After two years do you get tired of shaving your head! Do you shave every day!
Write again, and tell us more about yourself, if you want to!
Love
Ebony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic