Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Den 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2003 at 6:56pm
I'll be right over, now
Sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2003 at 6:45pm
I am here now. I din't see your reply hope you are still there.
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2003 at 2:18pm
closed
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2003 at 2:17pm
Sistagirl,sorry i missed you, i completely forgot. Do you want to chat around 6pm your time, instead.
Sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 4:24pm
Denise are you there I am in the chat thing I will be here on and off. Please come. Sorry I was late I had to do an important errand. If you can still come.
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 7:51am
Hello Sistagirl, the ponytail picture is a weave i wore 2-3years ago. I'm not annoyed with you. I've made some hair product receipes, that i'd like to share with you that's all. it is not advisable for anyone to recommend any vitamins, unless your GP says so. Plus if you eat an healthy diet, there is no need for hair supplements.
Sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 6:57am

Dear Denise,

I will be there at that time. I will try my best to do that. You know I am 13 and I still live in my mum's house. So she says I should not take vitamins because I eat healthy and all the foods I eat has most of the vitamins I need. I am so sorry I got you mad by saying was your braids weave. I had just asked cause the hair was a different color. But therefore I cannot take vitamins. My hair is in cornrows for almost a week but I don't want to wash my hair because it may look radgy. Thank you and I will be sure to come at 5 pm. Thank you for being patience and for giving me the best advice you could give me.

Sincerely,
Sistagirl
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 9:02pm
If you can make it over at Bravenet chat tormorrow evening, 5pm your time, then i'll explain about the oil mixtures and current powders I'm using to increase my hair growth.

Happy Growing!!!
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Sistagirl Sistagirl wrote:

How did your hair grow i inch in 2 weeks in braids that you would wear for a month. You are lucky what did you do. My hair would of been long now. You have plenty of hair what do you need weave for? Or is that your real hair. Please tell me the secret or is it just your genectics.How long did it take you to grow that lenght? I am going to guess 2 to 3 years?Please reply soon????

Hello Sistagirl, glad you could make it. I assure you, my hair is real, i'm really flattered, you think its a weave. Yes, it is true, I sometimes receive a growth rate of i inch in two weeks. This depends on my regular vitamin intake, diet, exercise and stress levels. I wear my hair in exstensions as a protective styling method. The less I comb, and stress my hair, the more it grows. I began my hair journey 8-9 months ago, now its 5 inches above my waist. I keep my hair moisturised when necessary. I use products to stimulate my scalp, thus increased circulation and faster hair growth. I recently added sulfur powder to my oil based products and now my scalp tingles more because of the stimulation. I remember, once I placed some crushed protein tablets into my Doo Gro hair oil, I gained 1 3/4 inch of growth that month. Unbelivable, I know but its true. I keep my hair clean and use lots of protein treatments, deep conditioners, reconstructors etc.. Reply Reply!!!
Sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 7:50pm
How did your hair grow i inch in 2 weeks in braids that you would wear for a month. You are lucky what did you do. My hair would of been long now. You have plenty of hair what do you need weave for? Or is that your real hair. Please tell me the secret or is it just your genectics.How long did it take you to grow that lenght? I am going to guess 2 to 3 years?Please reply soon????
sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 7:35pm
Denise i was there and at the same time you came out. You tell me what time you wanna chat in the evening I don't want to delay you again.
sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 4:05pm
denise,
i am so sorry i couldnot reach you maybe today at the same time we can.
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 11:34am
Hello Sistagirl,
I'm over at the Bravenet chat, now!!!
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 10:10am
OK
sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 6:11am
I am so sorry i was late if you can let us chat today. at the same time. Thank you.
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 12:34pm
Ok Sistagirl i'll post around 5pm British time today
sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 6:24am
Den1,
let's chat at another time like today at 5:00pm in your time that would be 11:00 if you can make it. That is the only time that is the earliest for me.
sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 8:36pm

Dear Denise,

Okay
I will be there in chat at 11 am or you know 3pm british time. All you have to do is when you go to the site you will see a blue button that says chat now. Click on it then wait a while write a username for yourself and type a description then click chat now.

It is very easy and you don't even have to be a registered user.You don't even have to be a registered user to post here. Just click on the site I wrote. Matter of fact I will write it now:
http://pub22.ezboard.com/fbeautifulblackhaircare61290frm2

I hope you can come and you are welcome here. You don't have to be a member and this is a popular board. So come and enjoy. See ya there tommorow at your time you chose.

Sincerly,
sistagirl
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 7:55pm
Hello Sistagirl,
I'm glad to be of assistance!! when I remove my braids, I follow the after braids or exstensions regimen once a week for two months, however I trim my ends once every 8 weeks to keep them healthy.

It is not necessary to purchase all these products i've outlined above, most of them I purchase over a length of time to test out what works for my hair. The products you have are sufficent enough as long as it works for you, that's the main point.

To narrow it down I use a leave in strengthner daily, called infusium 23, as moisturisers its either african pride braid spray/profectiv breakfree. The other products i use on an alternative basis, depending on my hairs condition. Your regimen and products sounds great, don't worry, your definately on the right tracks. Creme of nature shampoo is brilliant, i use it sometimes, very moisturising.

A deep conditioner called Lekair cholesterol worked wonders on my afro-textured hair, plus its really cheap. Keracare humecto creme conditioner is good also, for relaxed hair but its exspensive.

For information on how to look after and grow permed hair, go to this site below.

http://www.growafrohairlong.com/perms.html

Click on this link to learn how to look after and grow hair with braid extensions, this is what I follow.

http://www.growafrohairlong.com/braidreg.html

I'll Post Sunday afternoon around 3pm British time, I think that's around 11am American time.

sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2003 at 3:34pm
on Sunday we will chat at what ever time you want just post what time you can come to the beautifulblack haircare site. Just click the blue button. Enter name and a phrase for you then press chat and go. I will come here back to know what time you want to chat.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic