Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whats the best wave grease to start from scratch with and dvelop your pattern if you are newbie??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhats the best wave grease to start from scratch with and dvelop your pattern if you are newbie??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
D-2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats the best wave grease to start from scratch with and dvelop your pattern if you are newbie??
    Posted: November 17 2004 at 2:49pm
Can yall help a newbie out with sum experienced wisdom
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2004 at 2:50pm
The wave grease doesnt matter but i would say start with scurl 360 b/c it doesnt harden the hair and get a hard of meidum feelin brush. Brush all the time and dotn keep the durag on. Only durag when your goin 2 bed! ight
D-2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2004 at 2:55pm
aight ima try that
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2004 at 2:56pm
cmon twist now u and i kno dat if u aint got nuttin u gotta start wit dat murrays baby dat sh!t get you righ .

twist e-driveby @ 12 watch out nigguh lol

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2004 at 4:34pm
i say 360 or sportin waves gold can...
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
VVaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VVaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2004 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

The wave grease doesnt matter but i would say start with scurl 360 b/c it doesnt harden the hair and get a hard of meidum feelin brush. Brush all the time and dotn keep the durag on. Only durag when your goin 2 bed! ight

I shouldnt keep the durag on all day? some niggas said to keep it on whenever im not brushin. Whats really good?
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2004 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by VVaves VVaves wrote:

[QUOTE=Twista] The wave grease doesnt matter but i would say start with scurl 360 b/c it doesnt harden the hair and get a hard of meidum feelin brush. Brush all the time and dotn keep the durag on. Only durag when your goin 2 bed! ight

I shouldnt keep the durag on all day? some niggas said to keep it on whenever im not brushin. Whats really good?
[/Q

well. u should b brushin man.. thats the poiint i was tryin 2 make ;] The durag aint gonna give u waves, but the brush is, so instead of having the durag on and wastin pecise time.. how bout brushing than
VVaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VVaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2004 at 4:59pm
haha yup u right nigga, i gotta brush more. But it aint like keepin the durag on all day under my fitted is gona actually hurt right?
VGSTA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGSTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 6:24pm
THATS RIGHT DAWG, GREASE IS GREASE THE BRUSHING IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE NO WAVES JUST USE PINK LOTION TO KEEP YOUR HAIR MOISTURIZED THINK ABOUT IT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO USE POMADES AND HOLD YOUR HAIR DOWN IF YOU HAVE NO WAVES WELL, I GUESS YOU CAN BUT FOR ME I STARTED USING MOR POMADE ONCE MY WAVES CAME AND THATS WHAT MAKES THEM LOOK A WHOLE LOT BETTER
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 10:55pm
SHORT HAIR = SCURL, SPORTIN WAVES GOLD
MEDIUM HAIR = NU NILE, Murrays
LONG HAIR= MURRAYS, DAX
LONGER HAIR = GET A HAIRCUT

lol.......juss keep brushin mayne the pomade n helpin u get waves its juss makin the waves u got from brushin look good.......but if u aint got waves......den it dun matta WAT u use cuz u aint gonna c nuttin..........so BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by VGSTA VGSTA wrote:

THATS RIGHT DAWG, GREASE IS GREASE THE BRUSHING IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE NO WAVES JUST USE PINK LOTION TO KEEP YOUR HAIR MOISTURIZED THINK ABOUT IT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO USE POMADES AND HOLD YOUR HAIR DOWN IF YOU HAVE NO WAVES WELL, I GUESS YOU CAN BUT FOR ME I STARTED USING MOR POMADE ONCE MY WAVES CAME AND THATS WHAT MAKES THEM LOOK A WHOLE LOT BETTER
I think the betta trained ur waves r, tha less pomade u need.............ne input?
dakrunkid12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 11:03pm
so the less waves/trained ur hair is da less pomade? i was think bout just usin pink lotion by itself for a minute my boy did it and he spinnin
waves and not brushin dats a oxymoron
not brushin, u must be a moron

thanx spinna
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 11:08pm
well every1 is diff. i guess.........but wen u startin off u need pomade to giv u hol but u also need to BRUSH to giv the pomade suttin 2 make look good........tha more waves u got i was thinkin u dun need as much hold but i forgot bout tha shine sum pomades b givin u n ppl b gettin addicted 2 pomades sumtimes(lik me..............i miss my nu nile)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 11:10pm
he had a good point thoughwjy would u want a hold if u dont have any type of waves. i'm still gonna use my nu nile (stickin my tounge at blackfate) n e way cuz i love it

thanx spinna
VGSTA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGSTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:06pm
YEAH THATS TRUE ALSO BUT YOU WILL BEGIN TO SEE ONCE YOU HAVE 360'S THEY GET BORED SO YOU TRY THINGS TO MAKE THEM LOOK BETTER,LIKE MAKE THEM SHINIER OR EVEN MAKE THEM THICKER BUT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE USING POMADE AND THEN TAKING OFF THAT DU-RAG MAN YOUR SHYT BE FLOWING. (REFERRING TO BLACK FATE QUESTION)
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 11:33am
whats your process after u put it the nu nile do u use a towel to melt it and how long u brush for?
Official DreamTeam Member

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 2:42pm
make sure my hair is damp, put in pink lotion and brush, put in nu nile and brush, wave texturizer gel and put on durag, pray for waves b4 i go 2 bed lol.

thanx spinna
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 6:38pm
ive started using that wave novue lotion thats greasless instead of pink lotion on the container it says it conditions is that fine?
Official DreamTeam Member

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 6:50pm
I use that right after I get out of the shower. Then brush until it's almost dry. Put in some blue magic and throw on the durag.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 6:50pm
I use that right after I get out of the shower. Then brush until it's almost dry. Put in some blue magic and throw on the durag.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic