Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goal: Waist Length! Any1 else?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
feliche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feliche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goal: Waist Length! Any1 else?
    Posted: March 25 2003 at 10:45am
just wanted to know if anyone else is going
for the gusto! right now, i'm in layers ...
haven't even gotten to the bra strap yet but
it'll happen. with the right products and patience,
this is definitely possible. ANYONE ELSE GOIN' FOR
IT OR IF YOU'RE THERE, GIVE UP SOME SUPPORT,
PLEASE!
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 11:40am
Hello Feliche,
My goal is to reach waistlength in the next 4 inches of growth. I am a natural 4a/4b.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE MY NATURAL HAIR PHOTOS!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1645418&uid=901016&members=1&galleryPassword=KiiyaKnJe5PeE&

feliche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feliche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 12:09pm
thanks for responding, den1! it's obvious that your
hair regimen works which is great! ok, i'm MORE
inspired now! i'll keep you posted on my progress
in growing out my relaxed hair! thanks again for
the support and for posting your pics!
KarmelKitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarmelKitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 1:29pm
Im also going for waist length hair.
mizdivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizdivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 1:31pm
I am also going for waist length....

Good luck to us all.......

MizDivine/SherryLove35
www.picturetrail.com/mizdivine
or www.photoisland.com
ID mizdivine
PW hairpics
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 2:49pm
Hello Mizdivine,
I'm glad to see you posting here! I meant to compliment on your beautiful long hair. How long did it take you to achieve your current length? i'm hoping to achieve my waistlength goal by December, 2003. Do you think my hair goal is highly possible to reach, by this time? Please, let me know what your view is.

Happy growing!!!
mizdivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizdivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 3:16pm
Thanks,,,, Den1....

I grew it out from an ear length cut in May of 2000 to it's current length of 28.5 inches.....

Now to you and your gorgeous head of hair. From looking at the length of your hair coupled w/a good hair care regimen, I do not see why you cannot reach that length by December.

Go for it!!!!!!!

MizDivine/SherryLove
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2003 at 3:53pm
Thanks, Mizdivine for your honesty and positive compliments. You have instilled a vibe confidence within me. I wish you luck in your hair goals
feliche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feliche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2003 at 8:08am
karmelkitten, mizdivine and den1 ... we're gonna do this thing!
thanks for your responses and for the pics! mizdivine and den1
have almost made it! i feel like, "ugh!" because i've got "miles"
to go but you guys are so very inspiring. this support is great
and motivational. i'll do it! right now, i'm using doo gro oil and
carrot oil for daily moisturizing ... and i JUST requested a
sample of biosynthesis - shampoo, conditioner, and protectant.
if any of you have suggestions for me or if you feel there is
something more i need to do, please let me know! thanks
again! you guys are great!
karonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 8:29am
Add me to the waist-length club! I have a long ways to go, but anything is possible!
mizdivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizdivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 8:58am
Feliche and Karonica - I love your spirits and positive energy.......

MizDivine
Mario View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 10:18pm
waist lenght????lol wow! i'm teenage black boy with long hair genes. I have been searching a long time for black girls with between mid back lenght hair and long, kinda hard to find however. I don't how why, but i think just about all black girls with long hair are hot! wow
sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 5:57am
Me too I am on it. But I have chin lenght hair so that will take me like 4 years and I will 17 years old.
Damn, I am mad now. As long as I keep my hair care regimen my hair will grow longer.
justandrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justandrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2003 at 1:34am
Hi umm yeah I want my hair to grow to my waist also right now its about 2 inchs past my bra strap. well good luck to everyone
KarmelKitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarmelKitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2003 at 10:32am
I know girls we can do it. Before I found boards like these, i was negative about growing long hair, but all that has changed thanks to this board and boards like, www.nappturality, and so on. Im positive that i can do it and that everyone else can too.
mharp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2003 at 11:53am
I'm going for waist-length also. What is your secret to healthier, stronger hair?
den1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2003 at 6:37pm
Hello everyone,
I have attached some NEW pictures of my hair, after washing/deep conditioning, and applying Robin's ends sealing technique, plus trimming. They demonstrate that my hair is almost waist-length, in the next 4-6 inches of growth, i'm only 4,9 so from the top of my back to waist is 14 inches. My ends aren't thin, I only gathered together a few hair strands, to show the length. Sadly, two month's ago I discovered some hair breakage , because my hairdresser mishandled my hair, I've tried the best I can to restore the health of my hair, or else it would be longer.

click on: http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deniselhaynes/

Album name:My second Album April

Pinkslippers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkslippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 12:45am
MzDivine,

Your hair is nice, what products do you use? Do you take hair vitamins? I am going for waist length hair too. My hair was past my shoulders last summer and unfortunately broke off due to a bad relaxer and a stressful boss. Now I am re-growing my hair and I am not at that job!! ;) I had so many compliments on my hair when it was long. Now I am starting over, it barely reaches my shoulders but I want waist length hair and I am determined.
The vitamins that make my hair grow are HF37. I love those vitamins and they work!!!

Pinkslippers
Originally posted by karonica karonica wrote:

Add me to the waist-length club! I have a long ways to go, but anything is possible!
mizdivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizdivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 8:07am
Thanks, Pinkslippers.....

I use Aubrey Organics JAY and White Camelia shampoos, Jojoba & Aloe rejuvenating conditioner (for deep conditioning and moisture) and GPB (for strength). I use Giovanni Direct Stay in conditioner mixed w/ pure aloe vera gel as a leave in. I oil my scalp and hair twice week w/jojoba, rosemary, and castor oils.....

No. I do not take hair vitamins.

HTH

MizDivine/SherryLove35
Cass03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cass03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2003 at 8:34am
Im going for waist length as well.
Cass
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic