Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody tried John Frieda Ripple Effects?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Product Junkie7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Product Junkie7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody tried John Frieda Ripple Effects?
    Posted: August 13 2003 at 10:15pm
I want to try this John Frieda Ripple Effects product from his relaxed line. It's supposed to make relaxed hair wave and curl w/out a curling iron, even if you use it on dry hair.
Knowledge is Power
karonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2003 at 1:52pm
Yip, I've used it before. It worked well, although when my hair was completely dry, I had quite a bit of frizz, and my hair felt a lil' crunchy. But it did make waves, and curls as well.
TEKISHA View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEKISHA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 11:24am
I ALSO WONDERED ABOUT THIS PRODUCT...DOES IT GIVE YOU A HEAD FULL OF WAVES AND HOW CURLY DOES IT MAKE YOUR HAIR? THE ONLY THING I WAS WONDERING WAS CAN YOU ONLY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT FROM THE COMPUTER???
Shari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 5:07pm
You can find it in Target
blackblondegrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackblondegrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 9:13pm
bump
quenquen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quenquen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2006 at 11:07pm
I thought at one time this product was being discontinued.......maybe I'm wrong.  I remember reading on another board some people like it and some didn't.
soon2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soon2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 6:17pm
I don't know if it got discontinued or not, but my friend use that product and it made her hair wavy, but left it crunchy.
hairtype:3C-4A
Tranistioning:last perm 1/29/06
Learning to embrace my true beauty and loving it
Urbanplan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbanplan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 7:08pm
I may be the only one who does, but I hate John Frieda products-the "coarse" shampoo was stripping and the "coarse" conditioner was waxy. The kelp conditioner smelled like plastic (also waxy) from the beach and the miraculous recovery never happened.
I'm in!
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 2:54pm
LOL @ urbanplan the only thing I liked was the Secret weapon flawless finishing cream it does exactly what it says...keeps the hair feeling moist & frizz free
Hair album
pw:Romeo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic