Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bad hair to good hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lenny View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bad hair to good hair
    Posted: June 14 2004 at 8:13am
how do get fom bad curly hair like afro style to good curly hair like light skined people..................................................
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 11:50am
First of all that is very offensive the only good hair is healthy hair. Tell me how is afro style hair bad hair and there are many hair types that is afro hair. All light skinned people do not have the same type of hair. Rethink your question and then ask it over in the way that it will not disrespectful!!
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 2:40pm
wow......that is very disreapectful. Anyone can have "pretty" hair as long as it is healthy, curly or not. Plus race does not matter, for there are Caucasion people who have afro type curly hair naturally, and some African-American people who have the "pretty" curly hair you want so much, naturally. So stop with the stereotypes please.
GUEST MAN 5 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUEST MAN 5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 10:50pm
Im asian and hate my hair, you african americans are blessed with your hair type. I've done so much research on how to get my strait jet black hair, nappy/curly/kinky, the norm of African American hair type but haven't found it, so alls im gonna say is you are blessed....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic