Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eazy E's Hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Miatch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eazy E's Hair.
    Posted: November 04 2004 at 11:19pm
For any of you that know the Rapper Eazy E, you will probably know what I mean by Eazy E's hair...
Simply, I just wanted to know how Eazy made his hair like it is? Like sort of curly and goin down the back of his neck? anyone know?
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 8:32am
You mean a Jherri Curl?
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 10:31pm
yea its a jherri curl,hmm i dont noe how to get one,but i would think that u put a scurl in your afro?or sum kind of curler
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 2:48pm
Yeah he had a jheri curl...drippy, wet and greasy
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 3:00pm
^ LOL.

On the other hand, though, they help your hair grow if you maintain them, because then you eliminate the issue of the hair being dry/brtitle.

But in this day and age, why anyone would want one, I don't know. They stink like...whatever. Think of something really funky.
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 3:32pm
Don't get close to fire with it, you know what happened with Michael Jackson and his jheri curl
CeeCee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeCee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2004 at 4:57am
Easy E had a curly perm but he used a bit too much curl activator to get the "wet look" curly perms can still be done and they make your hair grow wonders my sisters hair is down her back, my hair reached its longest with a curly perm. you dont have to keep the curls in it a week after it is permed you can comb it out, it gives you a beautiful wavy "indian" look, you can use sof' n free, wave noveau, lets jam, elasta qp and more products, just dont use too much, the wet look aint cool...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic