Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relaxing backfired, what should i do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sunshinelady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshinelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxing backfired, what should i do?
    Posted: November 22 2004 at 4:09pm
I had my hair relaxed 3 weeks ago, at first it was looking quite good, but after a few washes it has gone back natural except for a few strands, what should i do, have it corrected now or.....?
Blackbeauty
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 4:36pm
If you hair is relaxed it has not gone back natural, relaxers are permanent and can not be removed.

what products and techniques are you using to take care of your hair, at the present moment?
Nappy_Cherokee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nappy_Cherokee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 8:30pm
what are you washing your hair with?, do you wrap your hair at night?
Don't be mad cause he claim me,
only thug in the hood that was wild
enough to tame me...Im like glass
you just a coaster bitch, under me.
sunshinelady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshinelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2004 at 2:16pm
I had it relaxed at stylists, but it didn't take except for some few strands here and there, i have decided to wait a little before having it corrected. In the meantime, i'm just doing lots of moisturizing and avoiding heat, to prevent breakage!
I use cream of nature shampoo or infusium23.
Marine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2004 at 11:49pm
I'm going through the same thing. My stylist quit and I haven't been able to find a new person who knows what they are doing. I have some breakage around the hairline and in 14+ years of relaxing NEVER had this problem. Good luck and let us know what happens when you get your next relaxer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic