Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BRAIDS!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BRAIDS!!
    Posted: November 30 2004 at 8:38pm

I am so happy !!!!!!!!!

I got my braids today!!!!!

I have been wanting them for weeks!!!

they are sooooo cute i love my long cornrows!!

if i put them in front of me they go to breasts ( lengthwise)

I love them and i love my friend Ebony who did them!!!!

right before she came over i did conditioner wash with Lustrasilk cholesterol creme conditioner with aloe vera so my hair was soft and healthy!!!

I love them i love them I love my hair!!!!!!!

n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 10:12pm
CONGRATS
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2004 at 2:26pm
I'm gonna tell Ebony that you putting her name all on the web!
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 9:00pm
Loved the braids while they lasted but they had to go!!

ITCHED SO BAD!!!

i even used braid sheen with t tree and pepermint oil but them things were just ITCHY!!

well in a few weeks i will get some more but for now im back to my usual style

washed with pink oil added and air dried sorta curly/wavy look
Adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 10:44am
Got Relaxer yesterday, I dont know why I keep typeing things to myself but I do!! lol

anyway I want to try and go natural but it is so hard!!!!!

yesterday was excatly 9 weeks since my last relaxer I know nine weeks pathetic But i was tripping out. I could feel my new growth like mostly at the back of my head I dont know really becuase the relaxed hair covered it. i could not really see what texture if was but I could feel and i think its kind of "wavy" .or is that wishful thinking cuz i always wanted wavy hair, ummm anyway no matter what my natural texture is (and some day i will find out) I am going to wear it the reason i broke down so quick is that i have EXTREAMLY thick hair even with a realaxer its thick so after a while its just hard to control and hard to anything with,

i could have managed, water and curling moose were working fine but my mom kept at me saying "oooooo girl you need a perm you nappy" so I gave in
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 4:27pm
Have you ever thought about having an online journal I think it would be good for you. If you want to go natural go right ahead, u can do it. U just have to be focused and not care what other people say even if it is a family member.

www.nappturality.com
www.motowngirl.com
www.roshini.net

a few sites above that can inform u on info about going natural.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic